X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 151,074 times)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Nightlord on Jun 10, 2013, 03:51:11 PM
http://www.dewanddoritos.com/

:laugh: They actually did it.

Spoiler
[close]
Really bolstering the stereotype of Mountain Dew guzzling, Dorito munching Xbox fanboys (hell, I know a few...)

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Nightlord on Jun 10, 2013, 03:51:11 PM
http://www.dewanddoritos.com/

:laugh: They actually did it.

Spoiler
[close]

BREAKING NEWS: The Xbox One will not be able to function unless it's Kinect camera sees both Doritos and Mountain Dew in the room.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

We get Killer Instinct 3, but it's on a console that no one wants  :(.

Nightlord

Nightlord

500 euro and dollars, 430 pounds.

Greedo

Greedo

meh

cnt wait to see PS4  conference.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Wow I love my 360 but Xbox is DEAD. This E3 tanked.

Cant wait for the big N tomorrow.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jun 10, 2013, 06:15:56 PM
Wow I love my 360 but Xbox is DEAD. This E3 tanked.

Cant wait for the big N tomorrow.
Do you hate MGS, Halo 5, and Titan fall?!

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Never played Metal Gear games. Look boring to me. The graphics and effects were amazing here tho. Truly showcased Ones power more than anything else. Halos OK but VASTLY overrated. I knew it was Chief under that robe. As stupid as it was for a marine wearing a giant hunk of armor to be wearing one. Titanfall didn't impress me. I don't care for mechs and don't understand their appeal.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jun 10, 2013, 06:36:03 PM
Never played Metal Gear games. Look boring to me. The graphics and effects were amazing here tho. Truly showcased Ones power more than anything else. Halos ok but VASTLY overrated. I knew it was Chief under that robe. As stupid as it was for a marine wearing a giant hunk of armor to e wearing one. Titanfall didn't impress me. I don't care for mechs and don't understand their appeal.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

It would have worked better if u posted my quote first than the pic  :laugh:

I dunno, maybe I'm biased since Ive been playing games since the early 90s but I'm really pick and choosey when it comes to them. Seems I have to search extra hard for the extra "magic" in video games nowadays. Everything seems so "industrialized".

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jun 10, 2013, 06:41:37 PM
It would have worked better if u posted my quote first than the pic  :laugh:

I dunno, maybe I'm biased since Ive been playing games since the early 90s but I'm really pick and choosey when it comes to them. Seems I have to search extra hard for the extra "magic" in video games nowadays. Everything seems so "industrialized".
I've been playing games since the early 90's. I've played all the MGS games (the series dates back to the 80's!) Agree with you on Halo though. Big games nowadays are more about spectacle than anything else (admittedly I stopped playing a lot of recent blockbusters due to earlier installments being meh, therefore my opinion is limited, really).

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

I wish to see a re-stream of the conference. Can't find one for some reason. Xbox.com isn't doing it either.

Anybody know where i can watch it?

Sexy Poot

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Master Chief is no Marine!

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jun 10, 2013, 08:16:55 PM
Here ya go my man.  8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIyVyH_Tr6o#ws

Thank you good sir you are a gentleman and a scholar  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed