Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 93,161 times)

Xhan

Xhan

Never had a problem with the stomp, range and rotation were everything.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Walk in room - observe corpses littered around floor - proceed to stomp each and every limb off.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: TJ Doc on Aug 21, 2009, 11:15:45 PM
Walk in room - observe corpses littered around floor - proceed to stomp each and every limb off.

I did this, too. Time-consuming, sure, but it saved my ass a bunch of times.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: TJ Doc on Aug 21, 2009, 11:15:45 PM

I did that the first time i played. The second time around i got lazy and ignored them. I never did finish it on impossible.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Quote from: Xhan on Aug 21, 2009, 11:09:29 PM
Never had a problem with the stomp, range and rotation were everything.

It was a negative in all reviews.

I shouldn't have to be that precise considering the circumstances.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I never used melee except to open boxes.

I was an assault rifle whore, and I used it to even finish enemies.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I was never a big fan of the pulse rifle, I dunno. Plasma Cutter and Line Gun all the way for me.

I used melee on corpses sometimes, mostly on boxes. I did take the time to stomp every corpse near the start of chapter 10 on my Impossible run, though; I didn't need more black Necromorphs running around if I could avoid it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Pulse is best weapon for me.  Maybe because it repeats and it seems more precise.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Pulse Rifle was one of those weapons that I found to be totally useless until I put a lot of nodes into it, and then it really kicked ass. Likewise, I wasn't a big fan of the Force Gun, Contact Beam, or Flamethrower until I dropped a lot of power nodes into them. I think the only weapons I really found "useful" right from the get-go were the Plasma Cutter, Line Gun, and Ripper.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Has anyone d/led any of the content that 'upgrades' weapons with new skins and powers? I was checking some out on PSN and supposedly they upgrade the weapons more so than usual.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Haven't done any of the new weapons, but I have the Elite and Scorpion suits, which are very upgraded from the start.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I bought the content that upgraded your plasma cutter and plasma rifle.

Worked fantastic for Insane difficulty.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Insane? Sure you don't mean Impossible?

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Yeah, Insane is for Gears of War. whoops

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I should do Impossible one of these days. I've done it on Hard... but just how harder is it on Impossible?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed