Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 199,080 times)

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

But you havn't seen the movie, so lets just say were all wrong.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Nov 22, 2007, 02:01:40 AM
What did they say, "Oh yes the predalien will spit out green slime out of its mouth."

Well, you could zoom back to the very start of this particular subject and see Colin's many quoted responses.

It'll take quite some time, though.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Damn this thread is legendary. Quick fill it will filler posts just to get it to be 200 pages. lol.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 22, 2007, 02:15:06 AM
Damn this thread is legendary. Quick fill it will filler posts just to get it to be 200 pages. lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa!

whoa this has alot of pages ;D ;)

But its a new thing and to keep things interesting is you have to add new things, like look at the movie aliens the reason when you first watch it is how interesting and how the life cycle unfolds in certain situations, thats whats gnna happen in AVP-r.

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

I should breathe new ideas into the franchise, granted I hope they never use it in one of the Alien Movies, but it's cool, maybe something to be explored further in the later AVP movies, if they make them.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Xenonewborn on Nov 22, 2007, 02:38:37 AM
I should breathe new ideas into the franchise, granted I hope they never use it in one of the Alien Movies, but it's cool, maybe something to be explored further in the later AVP movies, if they make them.

See this confuses me...you admit that it shouldn't be in an Alien movie (because obviously you see something wrong with it), why is it then good for this film? Are not aliens in this film?

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Gates on Nov 22, 2007, 02:46:07 AM

See this confuses me...you admit that it shouldn't be in an Alien movie (because obviously you see something wrong with it), why is it then good for this film? Are not aliens in this film?

I think he is saying its good, to keep things interesting.....but its bad continuity wise.

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 22, 2007, 02:53:41 AM
Quote from: Gates on Nov 22, 2007, 02:46:07 AM

I think he is saying its good, to keep things interesting.....but its bad continuity wise.

^ exactly, plus with predators and aliens in the mix it makes some sense, but if it was just aliens I prolly would hate the idea.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Xenonewborn on Nov 22, 2007, 02:55:29 AM

^ exactly, plus with predators and aliens in the mix it makes some sense, but if it was just aliens I prolly would hate the idea.

That's bullsh!t and you know it...if it's bad continuity-wise then it's bad for this movie...the brothers have been quoted saying that their movie would be within the alien universe/time-line...so if you honestly feel that it shouldn't be in an alien film, then it shouldn't be in this film...

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Gates on Nov 22, 2007, 03:01:15 AM

That's bullsh!t and you know it...if it's bad continuity-wise then it's bad for this movie...the brothers have been quoted saying that their movie would be within the alien universe/time-line...so if you honestly feel that it shouldn't be in an alien film, then it shouldn't be in this film...

yeah but its a crossover, crossovers are never as serious as the single movie franchise.....look at freddy vs jason.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'd care a whole lot less though if they made a vs movie that was outside of the main timeline and standing series continuity.

The Chibi Kiriyama

I don't know...a PredAlien shouldn't be explored in the Alien films, but I think it's an okay idea for the AVP franchise. Certain things work for this alternate concept that would flounder within and (further) ruin the Alien franchise.

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

Listen fanboy, if you want to do everything u can to pick away at every little bleeding flaw in this movie then go ahead, hate the movie, go see it and wish u hadn't bought the ticket, go ahead, I don't give a shit, on the other hand, u could just accept the fact that the piece of shit is going to barf in a hole bunch of peoples mouths, A.K.A mouth rape them, and thats it, so get used to it, I don't care if u think it's bad continuity, it's in the movie, and it's official, certain things work in crossovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

I definitely would love to see this in Alien 5, or Avp3, in a mix of coarse. Because it's very Alien 1 like.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Xenonewborn on Nov 22, 2007, 03:11:09 AM

Listen fanboy, if you want to do everything u can to pick away at every little bleeding flaw in this movie then go ahead, hate the movie, go see it and wish u hadn't bought the ticket, go ahead, I don't give a shit, on the other hand, u could just accept the fact that the piece of shit is going to barf in a hole bunch of peoples mouths, A.K.A mouth rape them, and thats it, so get used to it, I don't care if u think it's bad continuity, it's in the movie, and it's official, certain things work in crossovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word man...yo 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed