What are you reading?

Started by Undeadite, Jul 16, 2008, 09:14:29 PM

Author
What are you reading? (Read 283,564 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Scrolling through Alien: The Blueprints, amazing stuff.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 12, 2019, 07:47:53 PM
Just read through Giler and Hill's script for a remake of The Killer. Not bad overall, even if I'm not wild about the changed ending.

The original is one of my favourites, and the ending is bleak as f*ck.

Stitch

Stitch

Finally finished the first book of the S M Stirling T2 trilogy. On to the second!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 16, 2019, 10:16:43 AM
Just read through Giler and Hill's script for a remake of The Killer. Not bad overall, even if I'm not wild about the changed ending.

Yeah, they changed it to a happy ending, but it more or less worked on the page. And at least there was nothing as weird as the bit from their Alien draft where Ripley and Lambert start suspecting Ash is a robot because he hasn't f**ked either of them. :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 16, 2019, 03:57:10 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 16, 2019, 10:16:43 AM

Yeah, they changed it to a happy ending, but it more or less worked on the page. And at least there was nothing as weird as the bit from their Alien draft where Ripley and Lambert start suspecting Ash is a robot because he hasn't f**ked either of them. :laugh:

#F***edbyGiler lmao  :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

I'm switching between "The old man and the sea" and "The complete works of Edgar Allen Poe".

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Stitch on Oct 16, 2019, 12:02:16 PM
Finally finished the first book of the S M Stirling T2 trilogy. On to the second!
Same here, the second and third books are a bit harder to acquire though.

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

I am currently reading Alive by Scott Sigler, I always read a book of an upcoming Alien author release to familiarise myself with their writing style. It is pretty good despite reading spoilers on twitter.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Just finished Sharp Ends: Stories from the World of The First Law by Joe Abercrombie, my favourite fantasy writer at the moment.

And just started A Little Hatred (also set in the The First Law universe), first book of The Age of Madness trilogy by Abercrombie.

Huggs

Huggs

Paradise Lost

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Started Alien: Prototype on Audible, of course, I have bought the digital book for research as well. I am really enjoying it so far.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Alien: Prototype.

Huggs

Huggs

The Night Lives On - Water Lord

The Old One

The Old One

Just finished BONE in Black and White.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Nice.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed