Riddick

Started by Speed37, Jun 04, 2008, 11:34:44 PM

Author
Riddick (Read 163,023 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: SonOfTheDark on Feb 16, 2010, 09:50:03 PM
More Berlin coverage:

"Riddick" delivers on both counts. Though billed as a back-to-basics approach to the character popularized by Diesel, the script features the character -- the most wanted man in the galaxy -- left for dead on a barren alien planet, dealing with "trisons" (three-legged bisons) and "mud demons." He must then contend with two squads of bounty hunters, one of which ride rockets called jetcycles"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i3bf2d3f4053dfeb223658861c17867ad

I'd like to see Toombs return as the central villain. If you remember, Riddick locked him in a cage between those two dog creatures in Chronicles of Riddick.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Wouldn't he be dead by now?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The siliceous (Sp?) Dogs were epic!

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 09, 2010, 04:25:36 PM
Wouldn't he be dead by now?

Someone could have freed him, or he broke loose.

Then he has a vendetta against Riddick.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Who would have freed him? Everyone left the prison and if they weren't under cover at the right time, they would've been cooked alive. And how would he have broken loose with no tools to accomplish that goal?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Y'now, maybe he used hair... ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

He's not Jack Sparrow!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

God I forgot that... :'(
Perhaps Sparrow may have taught him!

;D

Keg

Keg

I liked Toombs's character actually. He kinda reminds me of a Barbossa type character from POTC. He makes a good villain but in the right circumstances I could see him begrudgingly teaming up with Riddick.

i'd also love to see a 3rd and final Riddick game that ties into the beginning of Pitch Black. The ending for Dark Athena was piss poor and left a bad taste in my mouth. And Johns being sedated for the entire game just because they obviously couldnt get Cole Hauser back for the voice? Come on, surely a soundalike would of done. nobody would of complained if it was decent enough. 

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 09, 2010, 04:33:33 PM
Who would have freed him? Everyone left the prison and if they weren't under cover at the right time, they would've been cooked alive. And how would he have broken loose with no tools to accomplish that goal?

Heh, it's Hollywood man, you know writers can come up with the most sane or insane explanations.  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 09, 2010, 06:01:50 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 09, 2010, 04:33:33 PM

Heh, it's Hollywood man, you know writers can come up with the most sane or insane explanations.  :D

That's the problem :P

severen76

severen76

I wouldn't mind at all if Toombs came back; He was one of the highlights of 'Chronicles' for me.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

"Dust my dick when you get the chance!" love that line.

First Blood

First Blood

:D
LOL

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed