Riddick

Started by Speed37, Jun 04, 2008, 11:34:44 PM

Author
Riddick (Read 162,553 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Here I am crossing my fingers for his return. Karl Urban did a superb job playing that character.  8)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 20, 2021, 12:30:39 AM
He really should have no issue with Vaako, considering the director's cut ending of Riddick.
That is true.  He still has to find Vaako to find Furya. Maybe they join forces to fight a bigger threat in the Underverse.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 20, 2021, 01:30:34 AM
Here I am crossing my fingers for his return. Karl Urban did a superb job playing that character.  8)
Amen to that, I'd love to see him come back.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 20, 2021, 02:07:06 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 20, 2021, 01:30:34 AM
Amen to that, I'd love to see him come back.

Yeah, he is a good actor. Maybe I'll see The Boys again.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

I wish the Riddick series tied into Alien franchise. I mean Riddick already has faced similar aliens in Pitch Black and Riddick.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Apr 01, 2022, 10:00:56 PM
I wish the Riddick series tied into Alien franchise. I mean Riddick already has faced similar aliens in Pitch Black and Riddick.

No...just no

SiL

SiL

Pitch Black could easily fit into the franchise.

The rest not so much.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

While I've grown to enjoy Chronicles quite a bit, the jarring shift from mostly grounded sci-fi to high fantasy in space still baffles me.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I don't see the Alien and Riddick universes as being compatible at all... but I do think that Predator is flexible enough a concept that a Predator could just be dropped into the Riddick universe.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: SiL on Apr 02, 2022, 04:18:52 AM
Pitch Black could easily fit into the franchise.

The rest not so much.

Yeah, that movie is dark and gritty enough to fit in the Alienverse. Everything else is completely different.

judge death

judge death

First pitch black movie could easily fit, similair ships and technology and similair living structure etc.
The problem is how to fit chronicles of riddick and riddick 3 which is the opposite and nothing like the alien franchise.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: judge death on Apr 02, 2022, 07:25:39 PM
First pitch black movie could easily fit, similair ships and technology and similair living structure etc.
The problem is how to fit chronicles of riddick and riddick 3 which is the opposite and nothing like the alien franchise.

Can you inagine Riddick visiting Fiorina "Fury" 161? He'd fit in. Wait.. Riddick is trying to find Furia, his honeworld which is where his race of Furyians lived.

Woah.. now I can see a crossover. I'd even be happy with a Final Fantasy movie type fim.

Kradan

Kradan

Morse is Riddick's ancestor

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Turns out Furya was just a prison full of bald people all along. Fitting, since the prison idea came from Twohy. :laugh:

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 03, 2022, 06:13:42 AM
Turns out Furya was just a prison full of bald people all along. Fitting, since the prison idea came from Twohy. :laugh:

Even the goggles are there. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed