Riddick

Started by Speed37, Jun 04, 2008, 11:34:44 PM

Author
Riddick (Read 162,985 times)

Keg

Keg

Still havent seen Dredd. Really should remedy that. I hear its damn good.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So what are you waiting for?

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Cal427eb

Keg

Keg

Still bugging the shit out of me with the title though. When Chronicles was released they rebranded the whole series as Chronicles Of Riddick. DVD / Blu Ray box art for Pitch Black became Chronicles Of Riddick: Pitch Black. We had Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury and two games both Chronicles of Riddick followed by their subtitles.

Now weve just got Riddick and its all messed up again. Pet hate of mine when film series titles are all over the place.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Keg on May 19, 2013, 11:40:22 AM
Still bugging the shit out of me with the title though. When Chronicles was released they rebranded the whole series as Chronicles Of Riddick. DVD / Blu Ray box art for Pitch Black became Chronicles Of Riddick: Pitch Black. We had Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury and two games both Chronicles of Riddick followed by their subtitles.

Now weve just got Riddick and its all messed up again. Pet hate of mine when film series titles are all over the place.

It's like the Rambo series now. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

First Blood

First Blood

Unf. I want that as my avatar.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Shasvre

Shasvre

I think it's the Comic Con poster.

genocyber

genocyber

It's nice seeing a drawn poster, even if its not the final one.

[cancerblack]

ace3g

Master

Master

Holy.. shit

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed