Great to see Vaako again. 8)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Still no release date huh?

ShadowPred

Prime113

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Great to hear some news on this! There's no Nick Chinlund in the credits, so I'm guessing no Toombs in this one? This part:

The first ship to arrive carries a new breed of merc, more lethal and violent, while the second is captained by a man whose pursuit of Riddick is more personal. With time running out and a storm on the horizon that no one could survive, his hunters won't leave the planet without Riddick's head as their trophy.

Made me think of Toombs, but alas... wonder who the next merc will be.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Next Merc should be Michael C. Hall....just because.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: RagingDragon on Nov 19, 2012, 09:48:33 PM
Great to hear some news on this! There's no Nick Chinlund in the credits, so I'm guessing no Toombs in this one? This part:

The first ship to arrive carries a new breed of merc, more lethal and violent, while the second is captained by a man whose pursuit of Riddick is more personal. With time running out and a storm on the horizon that no one could survive, his hunters won't leave the planet without Riddick's head as their trophy.

Dave Batista of wrestling fame and Katie Sackhoff of BSG fame are going to be playing a couple mercs. :)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

^Ah yes! It's been so long since we've heard anything about this film that I forgot about that. :laugh: Thanks dude, I think I'll go look at some... pictures of Sackhoff.. just to imagine her in the new role..

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 19, 2012, 09:52:44 PM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Nov 19, 2012, 09:48:33 PM

Dave Batista of wrestling fame and Katie Sackhoff of BSG fame are going to be playing a couple mercs. :)

Riddick should fight both of them at the same time. With Katie being the one who is kicking the most ass.

First Blood

First Blood

She's one of the main reasons why I want to see this movie. :laugh:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Urban takes full priority, how dare you.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 19, 2012, 10:09:56 PM

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 19, 2012, 10:12:37 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnnes6OrDw1qh0piko1_500.jpg

Sackhoff > Urban...

:laugh:

Having them both in the film makes me excited as hell.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: RagingDragon on Nov 19, 2012, 09:54:50 PM^Ah yes! It's been so long since we've heard anything about this film that I forgot about that. :laugh: Thanks dude, I think I'll go look at some... pictures of Sackhoff.. just to imagine her in the new role..

;)

I have to side with ShadowPred on this one. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed