Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1054

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 605,040 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Serpent/Slayer on Aug 16, 2016, 10:39:51 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 16, 2016, 03:28:37 PM
Quote from: Serpent/Slayer on Aug 16, 2016, 01:07:18 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 15, 2016, 03:27:47 PM
Quote from: Serpent/Slayer on Jul 01, 2016, 09:00:48 PM
Alien 3 fite me

Meet me somewhere.
Meet me at the playground at 6:30.

You bring your dad, I'll bring mine.  We'll see which one is tougher.

Moms too and you got a deal.

My mom has high-octane crazy blood.  You're on.

SamuelDL

SamuelDL

A L I E N  >>>  A L I E N S  >>>>>>>>>  ALIENĀ³  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  RESURRECTION

Ingwar

Ingwar

1. Alien and Alien 3. Alien is ... well, it's Alien but Alien 3 is probably the most underrated Alien movie. It's much better than Aliens. It's real bloody drama. Hicks and Newt (most annoying character in saga) died? Who cares? It's an Alien movie and Alien movies are about horror of life, death and solitude.

2. Aliens, very first Alien movie I've seen on VHS, is quite cheesy. I've seen it few days ago. It's great but kinda corny for me. Too much action. Never been into Marines thing. No mystery. Cannot compete with original one. Sorry James, Ridley's Alien is better.

3. Alien: Resurrection is the first Alien movie I have seen in the cinema. I don't hate it. Kinda like it actually. It's got sentimental value for me.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 13, 2006, 11:54:35 AM
You like 3 more than Aliens?

Me too. It's the most dramatic movie from the saga. Most spiritual, symbolic and philosophical. And that atmosphere. David Fincher!

SamuelDL

SamuelDL

In the survey it should be included Prometheus and the two of Alien vs Predator.

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: SamuelDL on Nov 29, 2016, 10:13:58 PM
In the survey it should be included Prometheus and the two of Alien vs Predator.
Well, AVP is a different series so that's why it's not included. though Prometheus should be added though if any mod sees this the votes should NOT be Rebooted as this poll has gone on for years and years.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I have added Prometheus.

I still can't pick a favorite. I love all the first three as much as each other. It just depends on my mood which particular film I want to watch.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Alien vs Predator series are not the movies, they are ... I don't really know how to name them. Abomination? Heresy?

SamuelDL

SamuelDL

Quote from: Ingwar on Nov 30, 2016, 09:15:04 AM

Alien vs Predator series are not the movies, they are ... I don't really know how to name them. Abomination? Heresy?

I will not tire of saying that AVP is rather better than Resurrection.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: SamuelDL on Nov 30, 2016, 09:29:25 AM
Quote from: Ingwar on Nov 30, 2016, 09:15:04 AM

I will not tire of saying that AVP is rather better than Resurrection.

Maybe for you. Opinion is always subjective. For me, Resurrection is 100 times better than AVP.

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

Switched from Aliens to Prometheus.

I love the first two and Prometheus pretty much the same, but in my current mood Prometheus is my favorite.

I mean...David on the ship, David and the orrery, David and Holloway. How do you compete?

Ingwar

Ingwar

@BishopShouldGo

So far, you are the only one who has voted for Prometheus :)

colonialmarine9

colonialmarine9

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 30, 2016, 09:12:58 AM

I still can't pick a favorite. I love all the first three as much as each other. It just depends on my mood which particular film I want to watch.

I absolutely agree. It is very hard to choose between Alien, Aliens, and AlienĀ³. They are all so good.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Nov 30, 2016, 02:53:39 PM

I love the first two and Prometheus pretty much the same, but in my current mood Prometheus is my favorite.

I mean...David on the ship, David and the orrery, David and Holloway. How do you compete?
With a film that knows what it's trying to be and what it's trying to say and doesn't lose its head up its own ass :P

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: SiL on Nov 30, 2016, 11:21:23 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Nov 30, 2016, 02:53:39 PM

With a film that knows what it's trying to be and what it's trying to say and doesn't lose its head up its own ass :P

Haha. I embrace all of its perfect imperfections.

SiL

SiL

An intelligent film that's not intelligent, a horror movie that's not scary, a profound film that's about as deep as a kiddy wading pool. Very zen!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed