Which directors collaborating together would you like see make a Predator film?

Started by LastSurvivor92, Jun 28, 2014, 04:11:43 AM

Which directors collaborating together would you like to see make a Predator film?

McTiernan & Hopkins
2 (66.7%)
Antal & Black
1 (33.3%)
Anderson & Strause Brothers
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author
Which directors collaborating together would you like see make a Predator film? (Read 934 times)

LastSurvivor92

For me I'd like to see Antal and Black make a Predator film together. Unlike many I was a pretty big fan of Predators.

hfeldhaus

collaborations are terrible in general so none of them

HuDaFuK

Why the hell do we need two directors for everything all of a sudden?

worldpeace

worldpeace

the cohen brothers (fargo) are writing a script for stephen spielberg (saving private ryan) to direct staring tom hanks.(all around nice guy) in a cold war movie based on a true story... thats collaboration i can get interested in.

HuDaFuK

It's still only one director.

worldpeace

worldpeace

dude its 3 directors. cohen brothers write AND direct. fact check your shit before you spew. it makes you seem googless and imdb deficient .

i just got laid and this place is a buzzkill.

HuDaFuK

Check your shit before you start accusing others in an aggressive manner - the Coen bothers are merely writing the script, they aren't directing the movie at all. Read it right here.

Calling someone "Googless and IMDB deficient", when the first result in a Google search proves you're completely wrong, makes you seem like a retard.

Spoonman101

Huda... Calm down man... You need something recreational... :laugh:

HuDaFuK

I corrected him because he was wrong. I didn't realise that automatically meant I was going apeshit.

Spoonman101

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 30, 2014, 10:22:51 AM
I corrected him because he was wrong. I didn't realise that automatically meant I was going apeshit.
Calling him a retard is unnecessary and offends people indirectly..

HuDaFuK

I didn't call him a retard. I just said abusing people for allegedly not knowing their facts, when he was himself totally wrong, makes him seem like a retard :P

Spoonman101

I understand... It was rather obnoxious... Next time just report him if he's being disrespectful and let the moderators handle it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed