Which Elder do you prefer ?

Started by FUZION PREDATOR, Jul 12, 2010, 06:22:43 PM

Which Elder do you prefer or seems the most skilled

Predator 2 Elder
AvP Elder
Others
Author
Which Elder do you prefer ? (Read 6,750 times)

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Which Elder do you prefer , who seems the most skilled a why ? (don't be rude this is my first topic)

UltimateBadass

Predator 2 Elder. Besides AVP, are there any other Elders?

FUZION PREDATOR

I don't know, maybe in some comics (i've Predator omnibus 1&2 but i didn't see any Elder)

superdeathpredator

I choose predator 2 because I like him better, but the elder from AVP was pretty cool though.

JustADogChasingCars

I like the elder from Predator 2 the most, but I like the AVP elder too.

freddy616

freddy616

I like the one from Predator 2. You just look at him and its like "yeah i seem some shit" 8)

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Elder from AVP was my favorite. His whole design from head to toe was incredible. And he was somewhat intimidating.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Predator 2 Elder. He was very stoic. Seemed very patient.

I honestly didnt care for the AVP elder too much. The cape was a nice touch, but he just seemed kinda... Eh.

magical_boy

magical_boy

the cape was ridiculous...

Ultimate Hunter

Pred 2 Elder absolutely blew my mind :o, loved everything about him from the sword, to the way he constantly fiddled with the necklace/talisman around his neck and mostly because he's actually the Jungle Hunter suit from the 1st movie slightly retooled. Kinda a what if, like if he had killed Arnie and survived a couple thousand years longer no? ;D

Crazy Joe Davola

Pred 2 Elder for sure. You know this bamf has seen some serious shit. Not the caped crusader from AvP.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Both the Elder Predators from Predator 2 and AvP were awesome, in my opinion.

-Rakai'Thwei

Cap. Fitzgerald

Predator 2 elder was basically Anytime but older. So against the caped wearing big chin in AvP...
Its obvious is it not?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Definately the Predator 2 Elder, the colour scheme and look was far superior.

Vulhala

Vulhala

P2 Elder. I loved his look. It was alot more reserved than the AvP Elder who looked a bit pimped up. P2 Elder just looked like one of the boys.

Plus I love his body language once Harrigan has killed Pussyface. When he throws the gun on the floor he's like, 'Here's your prize, now GTFO'  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed