Jimmy Delaroja Original man behind intended Prometheus work print is complete.

Started by whiskybar123, Apr 01, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

Author
Jimmy Delaroja Original man behind intended Prometheus work print is complete. (Read 2,654 times)

whiskybar123

whiskybar123

Hi all, this post is on behalf of original work print by Jimmy Delaroja (at his request) I'm in process downloading original his work print who Coalesced Chaos based his work print on(And a fine edit that was but this is spectacular. Trust me this is the ultimate edit As I've seen the unfinished SD print of it. This final finished edit is now complete, full 1080p 5.1 surround 22gb. As jimmy hasn't best upload speed its going to take few days me to download and complete on my end. After which I will be posting here on Jimmy's behalf with info on the edit. Right now where using private private torrent tracker which I will share with anyone who is interested once downloaded but you must and anyone else that wants it seed as long and much as possible. This is just quick update post I will edit with full details of this probably the most amazed and finest edit I've viewed.

Kind regards
Danny

p.s in case u forgot about this edit here is link that should refresh your memory's. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT_a-OLdWXs

Neirum

:o Omg yes.... I've never seen any of this. I'm amazed they shot more footage of the Last Engineer seemingly arguing with them about life and death. Seemed there was sooo much depth to the character in the deleted violin scene, as if he didn't wanna kill us but knew we were corrupted and worshiped machines instead of our own children. 

DorkiDori

SOOOOOOOOOOOO WANNA SEE IT! :D that trailer looked cool as hell too!

whiterabbit

Man I wanna see all that extra footage.

Neirum

Neirum

Where in the world did yall find that new footage!? I've scoured the light and dark net for it and never found even a peep about anything. Have I been living under a rock??? Anybody else know about the engineer chest pounding scene?

Hhheyyy..... this an April Fools Joke? Not funny. Uggghhhhhh, I got all super excited.  :-\

whiterabbit

Probably is but there is that engineer grabbing his heart that I don't remember from any extra footage.

Neirum

Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 03, 2018, 02:36:59 AM
Probably is but there is that engineer grabbing his heart that I don't remember from any extra footage.

Yeah, it looks like he's really on a soap box layin down the law bout a thing or two; would love to see the full conversation in context. I mean, could it be fake? Or are there whole scenes we just have no clue about? What comes to mind is the little snippet I've seen of an Engineer smiling in some test shot. I really wonder just how much of Prometheus was cut, there could be a whole new dimension to the film we're missing out on for the sake of mystery. Damn it, I've waited 20 years to get some answers, screw this mystery. I NEED TO KNOW!

whiterabbit

Yea he's probably making a passionate plea about why the alien skull is canon.

Neirum

Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 03, 2018, 08:29:16 AM
Yea he's probably making a passionate plea about why the alien skull is canon.

:laugh: hahaha! yea, yea. Well I gotta love Fire and Stone cause I adore the concept of the Yautja hunting the gods for black gooing their creations, it's such an exciting concept.

LtJesseRipley

GrimmVision

The reason I essentially re-did Jimmy's Workprint of PROMETHEUS was because there were edits and cuts in his finished product that were not polished, leaving it feeling unfinished. They were a bit jarring and took me out of the experience of watching the film. Maybe there's another edit of his floating around that's more complete, but that's why I'm working on my own HD edit of the film now.

David Weyland

Your version is still the Boss Coalesced Chaos
I think this thread was started as an April fool

GrimmVision

Quote from: David Weyland on Apr 07, 2018, 09:41:25 PM
Your version is still the Boss Coalesced Chaos
I think this thread was started as an April fool

Oh, ahaha!! Well, never mind then! ::)

HABIT

If this is an april fools joke then it's going too far.

whiskybar123

This is not an April fools there was a problem with first torrent so had to re-download, it's at 30% just now. So hopefully be ready to share some time early this week.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed