Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 957,178 times)

Wysps

Wysps

Not playing, but watching Red Dead Redemption 2.  Got to the drunk bar scene, and couldn't stop laughing  :laugh:

The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost

Been a while again since I last posted here.

I am currently playing Boktai 2 and 3 again using an Emulator. I guess it is a form of cheating as patches handle the whole solar system thing but for the rest I try to play it fair.

Probably fighting words for some Kojima fans but I the Boktai games are probably my favorite games he and his old studio produced with Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake, Metal Gear Ghost Babel/Metal Gear Solid, Snather (Sega CD), and Zone of the Ender 2 coming after these.
Metal Gear Solid 1, 2, 3 were okay (I found 1 and 3 the best of the Solid series) but the MGS series kind of lost me as it focused more and more on the cutscenes. I did not even play 4 and 5 any, Portable Ops only partially as those darn controls on the PSP could be a bitch (I liked the recruitment system though), Peace Walker until I got stuck on a QTE, and the Acid games were so drastically different from main Metal Gear.

I would love to play Policenauts but I would have to get a PSX copy to put the translation patch on (I hate that this never got an official English release)

Death Stranding, I hear mixed reports about this.

But yeah I like the Boktai games on the GBA/GBA emulator. Its "sequel" Lunar Knights on the DS was okay too, just not as good.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

System Shock 2 with a Psi/Melee build.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Need for Speed Heat on PS4. The off-road racing is fun as hell but damn the night race police chases get out of hand sometimes. I mean racing at night is fun but you gotta take Murphy's Law into consideration once you hit heat level 5. But that could just be me being a weenie and trying to avoid cops while racing at night. I know, no one is ever going to call me Mayhem if I keep acting like a pussy (even while playing on easy difficulty).

Also STILL playing Red Dead Online on top of that. Mostly doing daily challenges.

I haven't finished Death Stranding yet and I keep adding new games to my PS4, PS3 and even Xbox 360 library on top of that.  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Finally picked up Modern Warfare Remastered. I miss when Call of Duty games were actually worthwhile.

Pleased to say they did a really thorough job with the remaster as well, it goes well beyond what you'd normally expect from a title like this; they haven't just thrown in some slightly better textures and called it a day, it seems like they completely rebuilt it from the ground up. It looks awesome.

Stitch

Stitch

Struggling through Castlevania Lords of Shadow. It's so badly designed. Every bit of fun I'm having is countered by shitty design and bad combat.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

BioShock

God I love this game. Been a long time since I ran through it.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Half Life 2

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

AvP 2

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Doom Eternal

It's really good for the most part, but the platforming is very finnicky and the game sometimes throws way too much shit at you at once.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

the jumping shit grates on my nerves in the new Doom.  Keeps it from being as good as it could've been when you are killing mass amounts of demons and then have to do random ass sonic jumping shit in the middle of a level.

I would've dug it if I was 10. 

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Going between Red Dead Online on PS4 and Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 on PS3.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Doom Eternal
I love the campaign but battlemode is complete ass. One of the trophies is bugged too.
If anyone wants to grind ps4 trophies with me let me know I wanna wash my hands of this mode asap

Vulhala

Vulhala

Prison Architect

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Mar 25, 2020, 09:58:47 AM
Half Life 2

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Mar 28, 2020, 12:44:43 AM
AvP 2

Good choices. Man, nowadays playing the games already feels retro. In a good way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed