The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 387,907 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 22, 2024, 06:53:08 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 22, 2024, 05:46:06 PMMaiden England '88 DVD
Really disappointing they stopped the History of Iron Maiden series with that one.

Extremely late reply, but yeah i agree. Especially as they end it with To Be Continued. I dont remember them saying why they stopped the series

Prez

Prez

Bloodbourne Official Artbook for my son's birthday.

Darkness

Darkness

Managed to pick this up on ebay.

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

To upgrade my aging 1060.

Corporal Hicks

How you feeling with only a single arm and leg now?

Darkness

Darkness

It was quite cheap actually. Only £275. Was originally going to get a 4060 brand new for £300 but a 3070 still offers more performance. Did seriously consider getting a 4070 Super but £650 - I'm never going to recoup the cost.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, that's pretty good actually! I'm still rocking a 1080 like a peasant. Just haven't had the need to upgrade yet.

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, if you're only gaming at 1080p, there's not much point. I've started taking my PC downstairs and connecting it to my TV so I'm aiming for 4K.

Corporal Hicks

I brought a desk that was too small when I moved into this house. When I get another desk that'll fit an actual second monitor on it, I might look into getting a 4K monitor.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Darkness on May 02, 2024, 12:31:54 PMManaged to pick this up on ebay.

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

To upgrade my aging 1060.

Having switched to Mac for the past 15 years (logical given the work I do) I have forgotten all about this kind of purchase. Hahaha. Graphics cards, sound cards... Memories.

Darwinsgirl

Just delivered the Neca 40th Anniversary Parker figure. The last figure I needed to complete the crew of this series.  :)

Sound track to "The Martian"

kwisatz

kwisatz

Building process is supposed to be a b*tch tho

Prez

Prez

More Op Shop goodies.

Starship Troopers (DVD)
Assassin's Creed (BluRay) - guilty pleasure
The 13th Warrior (DVD) - FINALLY after years and years wanting this in my collection.

$9 total. Thank you very much.

Darkness

Picked up a figure based on Hey Arnold.

I made a video review. I wanted to try and learn Da Vinchi Resolve. It's complicated to use but we got there.

Darwinsgirl

I'm not familiar with this cartoon. I enjoyed your review of it. I will see if I can get it from the library.

When you mentioned the art on the back of the box. It made me smile. :) I always appreciate clever.

Master Chief

Was able to buy this before it was sold out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed