Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 118,149 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: ASH1977 on Apr 23, 2024, 12:36:26 PMI just saw on Twitter that there will also be a 9-10 minute clip attached to the new Planet of the Apes film.

This one? I wonder who their source is though?

https://twitter.com/5150Aamrit/status/1782692156370796614

Nightmare Asylum

Annnnnd here we already come, to the point where they're gonna be showing off way too much in advance of the film's release.

BigDaddyJohn

I was about to say, 9-10 min is huuuuge

Mr.M

Mr.M

I have my tickets for Alien for Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing what clip gets shown.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah 10 minutes is a little crazy, we really only need a proper trailer between now and August and I'm fine. I hope they don't show everything the film has between now and then.

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

I would imagine the 10 mins includes the chat with Fede and Ridley.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Apr 23, 2024, 02:41:56 PMI would imagine the 10 mins includes the chat with Fede and Ridley.

That chat seems more specific to Alien than Alien: Romulus, so I don't see much of a point in attaching it to Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes.

BigDaddyJohn

Maybe two sneak peek with interviews of the cast of Romulus in between.

Yuppy

Yuppy

I don't think anyone had any doubts about authenticity to the franchise. To be authentic just means "facehugger- check, ova morph-check, chestburster-check, xenomorph- check" and its AVP all over again just with less of anything new. I think the only way we could at least be acknowledging is "new and improved- checked" which speaks a whole lot more than ...."xenomorphs all over again routinely"

TheDerelict

TheDerelict

I remember in 2017 for alien day, they showed Prometheus and then Alien at my local Odeon. Between the two films was Ridley Scott talking about the up and coming Covenant. They then showed two scenes, the descent down to the planet in the lander and then the back burster scene. Was about 10 minutes . Guess it will be similar for this.

Mr.M

Mr.M

The 9-10 minutes for Romulus could be like Prometheus, and the kids on the ship headed to Space Station, gazing out at the desolate, dark station, docking up to it and opening the doors to see inside.

SiL

SiL

The preview scenes and montage sound like they'd easily cover ten minutes.

Immortan Jonesy

Yeah that

🥴
👉👈

BigDaddyJohn

Now I'm afraid they'll show a bit too much... While wanting them to show something  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed