Alien x (against) Predator... a fan script

Started by Aliendrone, Aug 29, 2007, 08:42:40 PM

Author
Alien x (against) Predator... a fan script (Read 3,160 times)

Aliendrone

well...some people may know that a long time ago i did a fan script for avp, basically my own version of the film. it did somewhat well, some liked it, others were critics...and ive listened to them and am currently working on a remake or a second draft of my first script. Here is the thread link to the original...http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=302.0

Now...im willing to take any ideas that people wanna see in this new version. It will follow the original storyline i did very well, but there will be many new changes to the script (mainly, it'll be less crappy than before)

So, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please give them to me.

and yes...this new version will be called Alien x Predator or Alien against Predator.

Urizen

your script really freaked me out i must say. don't get me wrong, you did some good work there  ;)
8-9 years ago, i wrote an AVP script (never finished it though), but there are some huge similarities between them  :o although mine had nothing to do with Earth and Anderson's AVP, 'cos it was written before it. but i'm still freaked out!  :o

Aliendrone

what part freaked you out? The way i wrote it or parts of the story? It's ok..if you wanna be harsh, go ahead, im re-writing that script anyway...making it far more scarier and more suspenseful 

Urizen

no, no, no. don't get me wrong. it was really good.
the intro, where predators have a queen in captivity, growing the prey. and the human intro (on earth in your case; two guys monitoring  screens, drinking coffe, and then the glitches on the screen...)
almost as if i was reading my stuff.

Aliendrone

ah, ok. Well...thank you for also liking the original version, but im still working on a remake, which will feature some of the characters i took from the film and put into my version, like max, lex, weyland and a few new ones...including a character related to Ripley ;D

Urizen

don't want to criticize your work, but did want to give a suggestion to make your own characters. i believe it would give you more freedom in developing them.  ;)

Aliendrone

well, weyland and max and lex are the only film characters i will have in this script.

but if you have any other ideas urizen (or anyone else), tell them to me. I'm open to any ideas.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed