Subject Alien - a fan fic written on the spot.

Started by Vepariga, Feb 04, 2013, 01:23:48 PM

Author
Subject Alien - a fan fic written on the spot. (Read 793 times)

Vepariga

Well I'm bored so I'm going to write this as it comes to me...starting now.

Cold space, Stars glitter in the vast sea of black. Out here its quiet,not a sound.

The debris of an old ship floats silently like a phantom. Beams and hull sheeting still clinging and floating beside the main wreckage.

The ship is big,out in the blackness of Space the vast hulk of a ship would be nigh invisable without any light source.

Three stars in space seemed to get closer to the damaged vessel. As they came closer two giant spotlights erupted from the darkness. It was another craft. The smaller vessel circled the floating ghostship, its spotlights scanning over the damaged hull,giant holes ripped in the sides became visable. Perhaps from possible compression breach,or worse. As the small ship came around to the hulking masses bridge they creeped in within meters and shone the light through the to the bridge. No one on board,few windows where bloodstained but wasn't noticed by the searching ships crew.

Onboard the scanning craft the crew where getting prepared."Well,what do you think?" said Grey,A girl mid-twentys, as she bites her thumbnail. "Looks like its seen better days." replyed Earl a well built man,late thirtys. He types some commands onthe console infront of him. "Lets just hope its still on board." He says. "It will." Grey answers calmly "Contact was lost only a month ago".

The ship swings around to the side of the floating wreckage as they search for a stable entry point. As the lights wash over the craft the words 'Weyland-Yutani' breifly came into focus.

(to be continued...)

ShadowPred

Vepariga: RAW

I'll be looking out for more.

SM

Changing tense is bit awkward.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed