What would you like to see in our Prometheus videogame?

Started by Nrage, Dec 11, 2012, 02:35:48 AM

Author
What would you like to see in our Prometheus videogame? (Read 10,446 times)

Nrage

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Dec 24, 2012, 08:57:48 PM
This looks really promising I must say!  8)

Thanks, we just got the guy to redo the HUD, I can't wait to share it. Its pretty much integrated into the helmet and has animated screens displaying health and such.

Corporal Hicks

Colour me interested. Will this require Doom3 to play?

Nrage

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 26, 2012, 02:01:50 PM
Colour me interested. Will this require Doom3 to play?

Yup, Doom 3 will be required and the mod, of course, will be a free download. So I'm sure you clever people can find ways of downloading Doom 3. ;)

Nrage

Ah Its been too long. Time to share some progress via video, this is what my partner Bladeghost has been working on. I don't need to tell you that it is a work-in-progress and that obviously there is more to be done, but progress is being made and it is looking better every day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKiIKLNQ9j0#

PRJ_since1990

Wow, fantastic work thus far. Wish I had the talent for this sort of stuff myself. Do keep us informed and of course, when it is completed. Love to test it out. 

Terx2

Released Date? A enemy that mutates when a certain body part is shot off and a enemy that can regenerate lost limbs.

Quote from: Nrage on Dec 24, 2012, 10:28:01 PM

Thanks, we just got the guy to redo the HUD, I can't wait to share it. Its pretty much integrated into the helmet and has animated screens displaying health and such.

Awesome. Can't wait to see a screenshot of it.

Nrage

Quote from: Terx2 on Feb 13, 2013, 04:27:20 AM
Released Date? A enemy that mutates when a certain body part is shot off and a enemy that can regenerate lost limbs.

Quote from: Nrage on Dec 24, 2012, 10:28:01 PM

Awesome. Can't wait to see a screenshot of it.

Its hard to set a release date, we're about 65% done, we hope to be done before June. Enemy regenerating limbs is a creative idea, I'm not sure if its a possibility but will look into it for sure. As for the HUD go up a few posts and you can watch a video demonstrating the new HUD. Thanks for the comments guys.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

This looks pretty cool :)

I'd like to see Carlos Huante's white Deacon as it was in the Jon Spaihts script... deadly and using the Prometheus airducts to hide while it kills the crew.

and the Ultramorph, also from the jon spaihts script as the final boss ;) slightly bigger than the queen.

Just a few ideas.  ;)

I'd recommend reading it to find out more about the creatures and how they show up in the story ;)

A cargo hold of alien eggs and a hatchery with different sorts of facehuggers was also in his script. Just a few ideas..

Nrage

Nrage

Quote from: Blacklabel on Feb 16, 2013, 01:45:21 PM

I'd like to see Carlos Huante's white Deacon as it was in the Jon Spaihts script... deadly and using the Prometheus airducts to hide while it kills the crew.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/2.jpg

and the Ultramorph, also from the jon spaihts script as the final boss ;) slightly bigger than the queen.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb922iilIA1qh0iv0o1_500.jpg

Just a few ideas.  ;)

I'd recommend reading it to find out more about the creatures and how they show up in the story ;)

A cargo hold of alien eggs and a hatchery with different sorts of facehuggers was also in his script. Just a few ideas..

Thanks, these are good suggestions. We might have some surprises in the game waiting for you that didn't make it into the film and one that may be recognized by any who are familiar with Giger's Necronomicon. ;)

EDIT: While I'm talking about creatures here's a good look at the game model for our favorite mutant friend Fifield!

Blacklabel

Nice! Looking forward to try this mod out ;)

Cal427eb

This looks f**king awesome... how have I not seen this before?

Can't wait to try this out.  :)

Quote from: Blacklabel on Feb 16, 2013, 01:45:21 PM

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/2.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb922iilIA1qh0iv0o1_500.jpg

Just a few ideas.  ;)

That thing looks creepy as f**k.

Nrage

Any guesses as to what happens next?

SpreadEagleBeagle

Terx2

Quote from: Nrage on Mar 01, 2013, 04:49:10 AM

Expolsion!!!!!! Plus hundreds of mimi expolsion followed by expoloding debris :laugh: Looks epic. I got a question are you gonna incorporate Fifeilds "pups" in the game? If so what will they be used for? To set the player in the right direction?

Nrage

Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 02, 2013, 12:22:11 AM
Quote from: Nrage on Mar 01, 2013, 04:49:10 AM

Expolsion!!!!!! Plus hundreds of mimi expolsion followed by expoloding debris :laugh: Looks epic. I got a question are you gonna incorporate Fifeilds "pups" in the game? If so what will they be used for? To set the player in the right direction?

The pups will be used by the Fifield character in-game who will lead the group through the caves the first time. You will be tagging along for the ride and be there for when everything goes to pot. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed