idea for a new avp movie script

Started by walterf, Apr 16, 2009, 04:20:48 AM

Author
idea for a new avp movie script (Read 1,036 times)

walterf

walterf

there can be a large ship or space station. It could basically be a station where humans go around to various planets to go get things, etc. The story can be set up that this station is huge and even has some alien bodies and some predator weapons for study, etc. It would be set in the future maybe by a hundred or so years.

So during the movie at some point a Predator ship comes by and a lone Predator lands on the human ship. He breaks in before managing to find his way into a department where they store some information about predators and old weapons. He kills a shitload of people and reclaims the old artifacts. in the skirmish his plasma gun causes severe damage to the ship that basically kills the engine of it. the ship will stop functioning and crash into a planet or something. A small batch of troops locate a smaller escape ship and decide to take it to the nearest planet (assuming the escape ship only has a small feul supply). The thing is the Predator also gets into the escape ship without anyone knowing. The ship crashes on a planet. The planet is desolate and dark like the one from the first Alien movie. Aliens inhabit this planet and join the melee and this where all the shit goes down.

That's really all i have, its more of a concept than a full script or story, but I think it can prove interesting. Perhaps while on the planet the troops try to find a material to use as fuel while the Aliens try to hunt them and the lone Pred has come the planet via the ship and gets involved in the whole mess too.

Darwinsgirl

I like it :)

And even though I'm not a fan of the AVP series. It sounds like it would keep to the mythos of the Predator "Culture" (I'm an Alien fan so I'm not very versed in their lore)

At first....I thought it convenient that there would be "Aliens" on the Planet that the survivors escape to. Then it occurred to me that the space station would be close if they had located a Hive on it. And were monitoring it from space...collecting skeletal remains (as you suggested ;) )

Good luck with "fleshing" out the story 8)

What I would like to see(this is just my preference...its your story idea :)) that it is more about survival of the species. Now which species...Humans...Preds...or Aliens? All would be fighting for their survival. And all would be fighting each other(not necessarily at the same time).

But not to just focus on the Alien vs Predator. The first AVP had more character development the the 2nd (IMO). And in an AVP movie the characters are the Preds & Aliens but if there are gonna be humans. They should be characters that one can root for. So maybe my idea would be Humans vs Aliens vs Predators. The real battle is survival ;)

ShadowPred

I believe that it's interesting enough for a comic book.

The PredBen

I am also writing an AVP script , but yours sounds good too , good luck , BTW I finished the script. ;D

Celtic-predator

Quote from: walterf on Apr 16, 2009, 04:20:48 AM
That's really all i have, its more of a concept than a full script or story, but I think it can prove interesting. Perhaps while on the planet the troops try to find a material to use as fuel while the Aliens try to hunt them and the lone Pred has come the planet via the ship and gets involved in the whole mess too.

I think it's a solid idea, why don't you try expanding it into a full story or script?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed