Currently Playing (Read 964,410 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

^ Great game! ;D

Nachtfalke

Nachtfalke

All mostly games I have played before.

Just finished:
'Devil May Cry' PS2 - the orginal and still the best.
'Driver: Parallel Lines' PS2 - great, cinematic and pleasantly challenging without being (too) infuriating.
Now Playing:
'Medieval: Total War' PC - The only tactical C&C style game I have ever enjoyed, forget the expansions and all the others, plus, Sean Pertwee as narrator.
'The Bard's Tale' PS2 - an oldie, but a goodie sword and sorcery parody game.
Up next:
'Aliens Verus Predator' SNES - May be a tad dated, but a fun romp.
'Ace Combat: Belkan War' PS2 - Not as good as 'Squadron Leader', but enjoyable nonetheless.
'Sonic The Hedgehog 2' Genesis/Mega Drive - A Classic. Mario who?

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: PHANTOM on May 12, 2009, 06:25:29 PM
^ Great game! ;D

I finished it in about a month, the game was hard as hell if you don't know wht you're doing. ;)

Huol

Huol

Warcraft 3

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Huol on May 13, 2009, 07:11:23 PM
Warcraft 3

Awesome game. Great story.

Venom

Venom

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Fallout 3
Fable 2

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Aeus on May 15, 2009, 01:03:09 AM
Awesome game. Great story.

Aye, thats the main reason I used to play WoW.

avpmad!

avpmad!

cod 4 again, but i cant play online really because my xbox overheats like its in a oven and after 1 or 2 games it freezes and xbox said they will only fix it for a £70 pounds with the online discount and i cant really afford that now, so been just playing wow lol

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Mass Effect.

The definition of an epic video game. It's like watching a great sci-fi movie, very much like Star Trek and Star Wars.

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on May 15, 2009, 03:56:44 PM
Mass Effect.

The definition of an epic video game. It's like watching a great sci-fi movie, very much like Star Trek and Star Wars.

I'd say better. No reporters get FALCOOOON PAAAUNCHED in Star Wars or Star Trek

Vulhala

Vulhala

Mass Effect.

I loved that game, the storyline and freedom you had to explore was awesome. It's just the framerate problems it had annoyed the f**k out of me. It really ruined the experience in the end, as it was really the only flaw I found with it. Other than that, masterpiece!  :D

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Ya, texture popping and frame rate are the two biggest problems. Hopefully those are fixed by the second game.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Well Bioware have already stated that there would be no more lift-based loading sequences.

Thank God...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Mass Effect.

I've heard great things about that game. Question: is it more intended for hardcore RPG fans, or is it accessible enough for a casual RPG gamer like me?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed