Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,098 times)

Keg

Keg

Not an online multiplayer kinda gamer but I wanted something I could just dive into for an hour if I had nothing to do so I downloaded War Thunder on PS4. I was a bit sceptical of these type of FTP games but after giving it a try im loving it and if it seems if youve got the time you really can just unlock everything for free and paying for the various packs just quickens that up. To be honest im enjoying it so much Im actually tempted to spend some money on it to get me started. If im enjoying it this much I wouldnt mind throwing in a tenner every month when i get paid.

Really glad I gave this a shot.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Assassin's Creed: Rogue
Played just the first mission in and outside the animus and I must say this is Black Flag :D . I mean it was obvious the moment they announced it but felt like mentioning it. The modern day is the same as well, you work in the same office(different table  ;D ) and you can hack other computers and collect stuff to acquire some info and hints to the other games. The game have a plus from me already, they gave you the ship right at the beggining :D

Keg

Keg

Rogue Squadron II and III on Gamecube. Switching between the two games to play all of the missions in chronological order as one big game which is pretty cool. Giving those shitty platform levels like the Dagobah one in Rebel Strike a miss though. Terrible they are.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Kingdom Hearts 2 HD: Final Mix

Trying to do some of the side stuff before I finish the game.

XCOM: Enemy Within

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

razeak

razeak

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together for PSP 9.5/10

I'm about 30 hours into it and it's really fun. There are lots of ways to play and spec your characters. It might be the best 10 dollars I ever spent on a game.

Gradius NES 9/10

I haven't ever beat this one, so I started working on it a few nights ago.

Rampage: Total Destruction Gamecube 7/10

My 5 year old really likes it. It's a decent game, but the soundtrack and effects are bleh.  Though there is an Arnold impersonater that yells at the monsters "Here I am! Come and get me!" and "You are one ugly monster" so thumbs up for Predator easter eggs.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Still working on Just Cause 2. I've decided I'm going o just finish the story missions. If I feel so inclined, I'll go for at least 50% of the location unlocks. There's too many.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Kingdom Hearts 3D

Space Invader

Space Invader

Currently playing Alien Isolation, Castlevania LoS Mirror of Fate and waiting for the full version of Resident Evil Revelations 2 to come out.

Shevvie

Shevvie

I'm trying to play Dragon Age: Inquisition but I  find it hard to pick up for just an hour.

Other than that I'm in Elite: Dangerous With the occasional go with Isolation  but I'll be in Hardline fairly soon. Too many games and not enough time.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You brought Hardline?! Woop. Joining Taylor and I?

Shevvie

Shevvie

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 18, 2015, 09:23:12 AM
You brought Hardline?! Woop. Joining Taylor and I?

managed to talk Ria into buying me it! XD So yeah I'll be playing.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Woop. The squad is coming together.  :P

I'm off Friday, Mon, Tues, Weds to get some playing in.

Shevvie

Shevvie

I'm off Mon and Tues as well. I won't be on until I've been out on the bike though. Getting fit now. :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Pft. If you came softing you'd get more fun exercise with a buddy.  :laugh:

vikingr

vikingr

Anyone playong Hotline Miami? Great old school kinda game. LSD killing spree stuff. Reminds me of True Lies (1994) and the very first GTA.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed