Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,186 times)

Keg

Keg

Dino Crisis 2. Quite possibly one of my favourite games of all time!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil Revelations

Currently at the last boss which is a bitch. Won't spoil "what" it is but some fans might be happy, oh and it's better than RE 5.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Razz on Feb 11, 2012, 01:02:21 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 10, 2012, 11:53:40 PMTransformers: War for Cybertron {mah god this game is way more fun that I expected it to be}
It is, i really enjoyed it. Going to give it another play through before FOC comes out later this year.

FOC is on my list of games to get this year now. Not to mention it has the best cinematic trailer of all time.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 11, 2012, 01:21:29 PM
Resident Evil Revelations

Currently at the last boss which is a bitch. Won't spoil "what" it is but some fans might be happy, oh and it's better than RE 5.

Just finished it, Capcom better tie this in with RE 6 like they said, especially after that ending.

Skyrim

Just dicking around.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Splitting my time pretty evenly between Halo 3 and Reach online. Wouldn't mind getting back into Halo Wars, either.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Feb 11, 2012, 12:36:25 PM

Good man. Have that Platinum Extinction Points card on ya?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows.

Been playing too many old games, just waiting for ME3 to come out, during that time I might end up buying Skyrim, but who knows. Regardless I'll be playing both by next month.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge

Damn I love original Xbox..it fills me with an odd nostalgia.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 12, 2012, 02:42:49 AM
Quote from: Keg on Feb 11, 2012, 12:36:25 PM

Good man. Have that Platinum Extinction Points card on ya?
I have diddily squat. It's a brand new game on my PS3 so my original save file on my memory card for the PS1 doesnt work. Can you beat the game on easy or normal and then carry over your goodies for a hard palythrough or do you have to start on hard to be able to do that? I never did beat it on hard so I never got to unlock the dinosaurs for dino duel and I dont fancy trying to play it on hard from scratch after all these years. If I remember correctly you can barely afford ammo on hard, let alone upgrades and weapons and you obviously need more of them because the dino's take more damage to go down?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Pretty much, and on Hard is when you encounter the "Ultra Raptors" which can only be killed by Dylan's energy gun, whatever it's called. You have to beat Hard mode if you want to start a second playthrough on Hard with unlocks. It's like any other game.

I do have a bunch of saves though...hm, any idea if I could transfer them to you?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Reach.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

AvP 2010. I am working on completing the Marine and Alien campaigns on Nightmare as I finished the Predator campaign last night.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Just playing through Mass Effect 1, getting my perfect playthrough of 1 and 2 done. God I love the music in this game.

Terx2

Terx2

Super mario 64

fry1236

fry1236

I just finished Assassin's creed revelations, I really enjoyed that game. It was a bit sad at the end for me but really great.  ;D

I also just finished AvP 2010, I can't get over how disappointed I am at how short that game is  :-\

Now I don't know if I should play Batman Arkham city or Halo reach  :-\ (I haven't played either)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed