Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,262 times)

Stitch

Stitch

I'm still playing System Shock remake. It's hard. According to steam I'm about 21 hours in, and I think I'm about halfway through.

Also been playing Doom because it's way easier! Finally got around to Sigil.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 27, 2023, 06:01:07 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 18, 2018, 07:56:36 AMYeah, I recently resisted buying Homeworld because the remaster was put out by Gearbox. I refuse to purchase any of their products simply due to how they handled the criticism and what came out about the development of the game. Like you, I don't do that with any other company.

Homeworld Remastered Collection is free on Epic Games for a week starting today:

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/homeworld-remastered-collection

@Corporal Hicks Now they're giving away the prequel game:

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/homeworld-deserts-of-kharak

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Shall grab that one too, thanks!

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Quake 2: Call Of The Machine and loving it

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 25, 2023, 06:46:25 AMShall grab that one too, thanks!

You should take a week off with the full intention of catching up on your gaming backlog.

And then when that week is over, you'll have made no progress at all because you were busy doing other things.

Ingwar

Ingwar

70 hours, just entered final 3rd act, and still playing Baldur's Gate 3. Amazing characters arcs and story. Freedom of choice is outstanding. Larian Studios, I salute you! What a freaking game. The best turned-based RPG I've ever played. Made by people who truly love video games. True passion. No Blizzard bullshitting (microtransactions). Just honest quality product.

10/10

Some Western developers have issues with its success calling it an anomaly. Seriously? Greedy bastards are worried about BG3 hight quality standard. Absolutely discussing.

https://boundingintocomics.com/2023/08/12/flashback-western-devs-panicked-over-quality-of-baldurs-gate-3-ahead-of-release-wanted-players-to-view-game-as-an-anomaly-rather-than-the-new-standard/

QuoteLarian founder responds to debate over Baldur's Gate 3 'raising the bar' for RPGs: 'this is videogames, standards just die every day'

https://www.pcgamer.com/baldurs-gate-3-RPG-standards-swen-vincke-interview/

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Flower and trying to get all the achievements.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Aaaaaaaah!!!😱 SomeOne help me! :'(🙏 this fat f**k boss wants to spoild my frikin litness at Diablo Immortal (Phone Game :-X🙏)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing some Dead By Daylight for the Alien content

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Been wanting to make some DooM WADs, so I've been playing the Aliens TC again. It still amazes me how much that one gets so right and so wrong at the same time. An incredibly frustrating experience.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Trying SOMA, it has been recommended to me a lot.

Stitch

Stitch

Finished Dredge.

Was something I was looking forward to, and when I got it, it wasn't quite what I expected. It's very much a fishing sim, over a Lovecraftian horror yarn, even though the trailers imply that there's more than just fishing.

The gameplay loop is good enough that I did finish it with all side quests, but I realised I was grinding partway through, and I almost didn't finish it at all.

Odd one, really. Don't know whether it's recommend it or not.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Finally got around to playing System Shock Remastered, and loving it so far.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 17, 2023, 02:04:29 PMFinally got around to playing System Shock Remastered, and loving it so far.
Maybe you'll finish it before me. I'm still making my way through Citadel!

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Stitch on Sep 17, 2023, 05:23:58 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 17, 2023, 02:04:29 PMFinally got around to playing System Shock Remastered, and loving it so far.
Maybe you'll finish it before me. I'm still making my way through Citadel!
I hear there is a waypoint system, but it's bugged out and doesn't work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed