Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 93,451 times)

brennan4

brennan4

Quote from: c0rps3f4ctory on Oct 12, 2010, 11:59:42 PM
the multiplayer had me disappointed in a way its basicly left 4 dead where one side is humans the other is infected
Yeah, but it's IN SPACE!!!!!! Besides, what were you expecting?

Nelizar The Hybrid

Nelizar The Hybrid

Multiplayers gonna be fun! :O

Quote from: c0rps3f4ctory on Oct 12, 2010, 11:59:42 PM
the multiplayer had me disappointed in a way its basicly left 4 dead where one side is humans the other is infected
maybe disappointing to XBoxers, but PS3 people the multiplayer is going to feel a lot newer, also L4D is pretty popular, and if they are going to copy something, they might aswell copy from something tried and tested, and like brennan said, it will be different because it will be in space and will have dead space mechanics, like zero g and vacuum, kinesis and stasis and stuff

brennan4

brennan4

Playing as a necromorph should be fun too.

anyone got the DS: Ignition demo? i downloaded it, but haven't played it yet.

XxecutionerxX

XxecutionerxX

Quote from: brennan4 on Oct 13, 2010, 05:25:17 PM
I have the beta and it's very fun; too bad the servers are f**ked and it's almost impossible to play a full match because of connection issues.  I like that the maps are objective-based and each map has a different goal (there's only one avaible in the beta).  Humans get to respawn, same with necromorphs.  You get to choose your weapons and suit in the full game and I also heard that you unlock new abilities with the necromorphs by ranking up.

Elliott

Elliott

He's not lying. :o

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm pretty stoked about Extraction coming to the PS3, personally ;D

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

has anyone had any problems with ignition on ps3? i got the full version and downloaded it 4 times and its not under the games section of the xmb

Quote from: BISHOP 93 on Oct 14, 2010, 02:16:16 PM
has anyone had any problems with ignition on ps3? i got the full version and downloaded it 4 times and its not under the games section of the xmb

i downloaded the trial and it's there, but i haven't got around to playing it yet. have you tried downloading the trial, and then downlaoding the full game upgrade seperately?

brennan4

brennan4

Quote from: XxecutionerxX on Oct 13, 2010, 09:49:23 PM
Quote from: brennan4 on Oct 13, 2010, 05:25:17 PM
I have the beta and it's very fun; too bad the servers are f**ked and it's almost impossible to play a full match because of connection issues.  I like that the maps are objective-based and each map has a different goal (there's only one avaible in the beta).  Humans get to respawn, same with necromorphs.  You get to choose your weapons and suit in the full game and I also heard that you unlock new abilities with the necromorphs by ranking up.
Well, that's the point of a beta. Connection issues will probably be fixed.

Gate

Gate

The humans really look the funnest to play as. Can you only dismember AI Necromorphs?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Yeah, dismembering humans usually means they, you know, die.

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 16, 2010, 03:35:07 PM
Yeah, dismembering humans usually means they, you know, die.
He asked about the Necromorphs. And no, you can dismember both. Human, and AI controlled Necros.

And;

Only 80$!!!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Holy shit, what's the price tag on that?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed