Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 93,139 times)

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I don't know how, this has happened to a few other people as well.

Saved one last time on my first save in the final room prior to the final boss fight. (1st save slot)

Beat the game, saved the final time on the second slot.

Started a new game on impossible in the 4th slot, and I had my military suit

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hm, I'll see if I can give that a go. Maybe there's something about it on GameFAQs.com...

AvPvTerminator

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Eagle Eye director? Really?

I'm peacing out.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

dachande89

dachande89

I liked Eagle eye, so sounds good to me... but a horror director would make it better.

Vakarian

Vakarian

That Sucks Have Any Director On This Movie And It Will Still Flop

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What? There are good directors out there you know. Or have you been watching a lot of bad movies lately?

Sykopathic

Sykopathic

Quote from: Shadow435 on Jul 31, 2009, 10:18:11 AM
That Sucks Have Any Director On This Movie And It Will Still Flop

Eagle Eye had Shia Ledouche and looked crap so I passed. But you do know that without a Director you won't have a Videogame, T.V Show or movie?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's not the same thing. Directing a movie is vastly different from directing a T.V. show or video game because the film is an adaptation in this case and is on a much larger scale. Staying true to the source material might sound easy, but directors often like to give their own spin on things.

Vakarian

Vakarian

No I just fear that  with all these movie companies that try to make video game -movie adaptions they always complete flops. ( I Honestly cant think of a single good video game movie adaption i mean look at the DOOM Movie for christ sake)  and that who ever is making this Dead Space movie is going to try and make this movie action packed and not so much the creepy Sci-Fi effect that you rarely see these days and chances are that if this movie is based on Issac on his trip through the Ishimura it will trail away from the games storyline at parts and quite possibly f**k up a chance for a good Dead Space 2 video game sequel

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: Shadow435 on Jul 31, 2009, 05:46:56 PM
( I Honestly cant think of a single good video game movie adaption i mean look at the DOOM Movie for christ sake) 

Mortal Kombat.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jul 31, 2009, 05:57:17 PM
Quote from: Shadow435 on Jul 31, 2009, 05:46:56 PM
( I Honestly cant think of a single good video game movie adaption i mean look at the DOOM Movie for christ sake) 

Mortal Kombat.

Hmm yeah the first one was ok the second one was lame

Nobody

Nobody

Dead Space? They've already made that movie! It's called Alien.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

^

Alien + Event Horizon x The Thing = Dead Space

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed