Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 93,460 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I pretty much use the pulse solely.  I've gotten pretty good at killing things on the move and crippling multiple necros before going back down the line and finishing them off.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I Mainly  used the Plasma Cutter and the Ripper through out the game and upgraded my RIG and Plasma Cutter Mainly

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Still working on upgrading my weapons. I think I need another 25 or so nodes to finish all my upgrades, and I'm on level 9 of my 2nd playthrough.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I was surprised at how easily I could get through the game with only the Plasma Cutter. Fully upgraded, it can be a beast.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 18, 2009, 08:52:29 AM
I was surprised at how easily I could get through the game with only the Plasma Cutter. Fully upgraded, it can be a beast.

Would that be doable on Hard?

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

A few of the achievment sites recommend doing one gun and impossible on the same run.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Madness...

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

^It's actually easier.

It's been a while, you have to do it on hard before you unlock impossible right?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: AvPvTerminator on Jul 18, 2009, 06:49:15 PM
^It's actually easier.

It's been a while, you have to do it on hard before you unlock impossible right?

Yup.

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jul 18, 2009, 06:10:50 PM
Madness...

It is easier, believe it or not. You don't clog up your inventory with multiple ammo types, and all your nodes can go towards upgrading other components like rig or stasis module.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

^It's actually easier.

no if you beat it on medium it unlocks so I think it's any difficulty.

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: CELTICPRED on Jul 18, 2009, 05:55:27 PM
A few of the achievment sites recommend doing one gun and impossible on the same run.

yup. Cutter on Imp ftw

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 18, 2009, 09:20:26 PM
^It's actually easier.

no if you beat it on medium it unlocks so I think it's any difficulty.

Have to beat it on hard. I beat the game on Normal and didn't unlock Impossible Mode.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I beat the game on Easy a few days ago and it unlocked impossible.

And I cheated, kinda, I bought the heavy weapons DLC packed with the super plasma cutter. I thought, what the hell, I've got an extra few MS points I haven't used.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Well, I just started level 6 on impossible, and I'm just over 3 hours play time.

The mega damage plasma cutter has helped a lot, I'm sure.

Also, thought this was interesting, since it doesn't happen to often, after my 2nd playthrough on Easy, I started my impossible game, and I had my military suit on. I hear that doesn't happen a lot..

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Seriously??? I thought a new game meant start with original equipment ??? When I went from Normal to Hard, I didn't get my Lvl. 6 suit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed