Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 93,473 times)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Not really. He's still the one-man army a lot of action games have as characters, like Resident Evil, DOOM, or Half-Life.
[/quote]

Yeah i suppose but like Gordon Freeman He Is just like your average kinda guy...

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: Shadow435 on Jul 15, 2009, 03:55:03 PM
and then she gets owned by the marker "Brain"

Would anyone else agree with me when I say that Kendra getting decimated by the tentacle was the ultimate "Yeah, F##K YOU!" moment of 2008?

Vakarian

Vakarian

Damn Right  ;D Im With You All The Way Dude ..F*&king Bitch  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jul 15, 2009, 05:33:04 PM
and then she gets owned by the marker "Brain"

Would anyone else agree with me when I say that Kendra getting decimated by the tentacle was the ultimate "Yeah, F##K YOU!" moment of 2008?

Oh hell yeah ;D I was thinking "HAHA!! Too bad it didn't rape you hentai stylez"

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

^lol

Quote from: Shadow435 on Jul 15, 2009, 04:30:20 PM
but i really want issac to survive because he is so different to other Video game protonagists which i found cool
Yeah, no he's not. After Bioshock tons of games have been having mute protagonists being ordered aound by people. (which is basically what Issac was).

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Don't you mean after Half Life?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yeah Dude But Look Here dude in this vid from 6:30 onwards you see the marker being dragged down the mechanical aisle again by kendra and its possible that she put it on the ship because by the time issac gets there shes about to board the ship and leave so why would she leave without the Marker? and then she gets owned by the marker "Brain"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4U6RoHmtbE&feature=related-Kendra moving marker back 6:30 onwards

The marker just wanted to be left on its pedastal to control the hivemind.  It was left on planet.  Kendra was going to steal it, but didn't quite load it before she was squished and thrown away.

The hivemind and marker are two different things.

Nobody

Nobody

Quote from: AvPvTerminator on Jul 15, 2009, 10:58:32 PM
^lol

Quote from: Shadow435 on Jul 15, 2009, 04:30:20 PM
but i really want issac to survive because he is so different to other Video game protonagists which i found cool
Yeah, no he's not. After Bioshock tons of games have been having mute protagonists being ordered aound by people. (which is basically what Issac was).
GTA3 was the first.

I love how in San Andreas Carl refers to him as "That mute asshole"

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I thought Zelda was the first. Everyone tells that mute Link what to do.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Goddamn the flamethrower sucks ass.

The achievement to get 30 kills with it is a pain in the ass.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I only use it for the little baby monsters.  Upgraded it isn't bad.

Xhan

Xhan

The flamethrower is great for tag... especially after it's fully upgraded, which doubles its power; it literally becomes fire and forget. Douse two limbs with alt fire and then walk off, come back later and collect your reward.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Mine's upgraded, it's just I can never keep more than 70 ammo in that thing after I spent the 250 on just a couple necros.

Xhan

Xhan

As per the other weapons, limb aiming will cut down ammo use significantly.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I agree, the flamethrower is border-line useless. The only weapon I'll use besides the plasma cutter is the line gun: great for taking out waves of enemies, especially the spider-like creatures that fall off when you kill the one necro that is basically, smaller ones attached together.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed