Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 93,458 times)

dachande89

dachande89

Impossible mode is a long as hell and annoying. But I was happy when I beat it. Man when they say impossible, they really mean it.

War Wager

War Wager

Woah, you beat it? Any parts that are really stressful?

Nobody

Nobody

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 17, 2009, 09:33:46 PM
Woah, you beat it? Any parts that are really stressful?
The entire damn mode.

War Wager

War Wager

Apart from that.

Xhan

Xhan

The only caveat to IM is keep one weapon, period, and never use ammo when a stomp or canister will do.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No kidding? I always thought keeping the line gun was handy coz it can take out a whole wave of enemies at once.

dachande89

dachande89

I kept it to three guns, line gun, pulse rifle, and the cutter. And literally, I found myself hating every single f**king monster more in impossible mode. Especially the regenerating monster. I hate that bastard.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I kept the line gun and shot their legs off.  I only played through the first couple of levels though.  I am not a patient person.

dachande89

dachande89

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 18, 2009, 12:03:35 AM
I kept the line gun and shot their legs off.  I only played through the first couple of levels though.  I am not a patient person.

yea but I definitly needed the pulse rifle for the moments when the tentacles grab you and drag you. I could not hit those things with a line gun while being dragged

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 17, 2009, 11:20:16 PM
No kidding? I always thought keeping the line gun was handy coz it can take out a whole wave of enemies at once.

The faster said gun is maxed, the faster you can use it for almost anything.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: dachande89 on Jun 18, 2009, 12:18:36 AM

yea but I definitly needed the pulse rifle for the moments when the tentacles grab you and drag you. I could not hit those things with a line gun while being dragged

Plasma cutter works just fine in that situation.

dachande89

dachande89

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 18, 2009, 04:32:24 PM
Quote from: dachande89 on Jun 18, 2009, 12:18:36 AM

Plasma cutter works just fine in that situation.

Yea I managed it when I went for the one gun achievement, but a pulse rifle felt easier for me in that situation.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I'm finally getting this soon. Better be worth it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I kinda want to play it again.  Its been so long I'm sure there something would make me jump.  If you have surround sound the ambiance of the ship alone is worth playing for.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jun 18, 2009, 11:14:23 PM
I'm finally getting this soon. Better be worth it.

It's f**king excellent, one of the best games of 2008. Think Doom 3 meets Resident Evil.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed