Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 93,446 times)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Logan on May 31, 2009, 12:42:16 AM
Dead Space: Extraction is a key point in the novel that takes place As a prequel before Dead Space: Downfall before the marker is extracted to the Ishimura

Dead Space II is a sequel

There may be a movie, but Pandorum, a new movie, seems to be Dead Space! The main character looks like Ripley from Alien Resurrection!

Exactly :D

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: War Wager on May 30, 2009, 09:47:52 PM
Dead Space has 'movie' written all over it. Obviously with more dialouge added etc there'd be an awesome horror movie there.

It does have great movie potential but a sci-fi action horror film like this.....

you either go big budget and hire a very talented director or you already failed.

dachande89

dachande89

Quote from: PHANTOM on Jun 01, 2009, 04:16:39 AM
Quote from: War Wager on May 30, 2009, 09:47:52 PM
Dead Space has 'movie' written all over it. Obviously with more dialouge added etc there'd be an awesome horror movie there.

It does have great movie potential but a sci-fi action horror film like this.....

you either go big budget and hire a very talented director or you already failed.

Definitly, and that depends on whos making the movie. If FOX gets their hands on it, good bye hope.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

To capture the sci-fi horror of Dead Space on film it would require literally someone just like Neil Marshall to direct it. That aint ever gonna happen. A story like Dead Space, no sir, it's not hackable.

There is no quick buck, milk it, PG-13 hackery you can pull on story of that scale. Either you go big with a big budget with an extremely talented director behind it, or you already failed :D

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: PHANTOM on Jun 01, 2009, 06:24:41 AM
To capture the sci-fi horror of Dead Space on film it would require literally someone just like Neil Marshall to direct it. That aint ever gonna happen. A story like Dead Space, no sir, it's not hackable.

There is no quick buck, milk it, PG-13 hackery you can pull on story of that scale. Either you go big with a big budget with an extremely talented director behind it, or you already failed :D

Yeah i totally agree with you Neil Marshall would be good because he's very good at setting that creepy tension like in The Descent, but i dont know if i would want him to do the story. couldnt they get someone or some of the people that actually developed the game to make it.  ;D

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

If the movie was to be made, I'm not sure who I would want directing. I would just know this: NO. FOX.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Oh Also more proof that nicole was an illusion is that when you complete the game you get 50 gamerscore with the achievment SURVIVOR

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Not necessarily. It just means you beat the game. What happens in the cut scene is beyond your control, so it's not counted.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The first letter for each chapter spell out Nicole is dead by the end of the game.

Of course this doesnt really mean anything since necromorphs bring the dead back to life.  I always got the feeling though that she was just an illusion created by the marker probably because it just had a huge ass rock dropped on its head.

Nobody

Nobody

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 13, 2009, 08:12:37 PM
The first letter for each chapter spell out Nicole is dead by the end of the game.

Of course this doesnt really mean anything since necromorphs bring the dead back to life.  I always got the feeling though that she was just an illusion created by the marker probably because it just had a huge ass rock dropped on its head.
You might even kill her throughout the game with all the f**king female necro's it usually spams at you.

dachande89

dachande89

Quote from: Logan on Jun 14, 2009, 04:59:58 AM

You might even kill her throughout the game with all the f**king female necro's it usually spams at you.

You could tell which ones were female?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The ones with breastesses

Nobody

Nobody

Quote from: dachande89 on Jun 14, 2009, 05:31:48 AM
Quote from: Logan on Jun 14, 2009, 04:59:58 AM

The ones who's bodies resemble the womans..?

You obviously never payed attention to the Necromorphs before or after you kill them.

You could tell which ones were female?

dachande89

dachande89

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 14, 2009, 06:42:16 AM
The ones with breastesses

Sorry, I never really looked for boobs on the monsters trying to eat me...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Come on, she was undead, how long d'you think it's been since she got laid? Give her a break!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed