Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 93,462 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Did you miss a previous objective?

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Just finished it and watched the prequal movie pretty damn fun but I wouldn't buy it

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 04, 2009, 02:07:00 AM
Did you miss a previous objective?
I don't think so, it says to go there.

War Wager

War Wager

Where abouts are you?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Never mind, it's started working now..no idea what was going on with it before.

Kimo

Kimo

Ive just started to play the game on impossible diffucilty. And have to say it seems 1000 times more tense, because every bit of ammo counts, and you have to make sure your Node things are used correctly when upgrading. and you also seem to watch your back more because the neco things move faster and even dodge your line of fire. :)

Anyhow i love the game it is defo one of my favorite games in a long time. The only thing i would say the game could benefit from and future games like dead space would? is having some sort of enemy A.I director like Left4Dead has, were the enemies always spawn in different areas when replaying the game. Just like most type of horror games of this nature, you always know were the bad guys are gunna be when replaying the game for a 2nd or 3rd time... But other then that, what a great game.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I hope Impossible challenges me more than normal did. Normal had its moments when it had me stumped but Impossible better be damn near impossible to beat :P And before I do Impossible I'm going to upgrade everything in medium to get that lil achievement out of the way.

Kimo

Kimo

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 04, 2009, 09:48:49 PM
I hope Impossible challenges me more than normal did. Normal had its moments when it had me stumped but Impossible better be damn near impossible to beat :P And before I do Impossible I'm going to upgrade everything in medium to get that lil achievement out of the way.

By the way you have to start your game with no upgrades and weapons when playing Inpossible mode, just like you did when you first started the game.

Im on chapter 3 and have to say it has not been way too hard, it feels abit like GOW/COD4 feels like on the hardest settings. like kill a bad guy or 2 and back track and save. But im only under half way in to the game so it might get very hard.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I know, I found that out when I was about to start Impossible. I was like "Wait...something's not right.." XD

MudButt

MudButt

Damn I hate having this game but not having an X-Box...

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

How did you end up with the game and no system?

MudButt

MudButt

My 360 overheated so I sent it in for repairs. Christmas came and I got Dead Space, but my 360 had been sent in on that Monday.

War Wager

War Wager

If you get stressed enough, here's a good 'ol cheat:

X, Y - Health (Has to be at a certain length to work)

It's amazing that it's that simple.

I'm not a big fan of cheats myself, but when the blood pressure gets high...

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

I haven't played this game yet, but I want to! It looks like Alien with the flood from the Halo games.

Kimo

Kimo

Quote from: Elrik on Jan 04, 2009, 11:46:53 PM
My 360 overheated so I sent it in for repairs. Christmas came and I got Dead Space, but my 360 had been sent in on that Monday.

My xbox f@cked up just afew weeks before GOW2 came out, it took only 2 and a half weeks for them to send me a replacement. Maybe you have to wait a week or 2 extra because of xmas, or maybe not. but you will enjoy Dead Space when you get to play it. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed