Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 93,457 times)

Weasel

Weasel

I'll buy it when I have the money, that and Littlebigplanet.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I've preordered (Some I don't get till my birthday >:(, and yes, I do know some are already out):

Fallout 3 Survival Edition
Fable 2 Special Edition
Gears of War 2 Special Edition
Crysis Warhead
Mercenaries 2
Star Wars Force Unleashed
Littlebigplanet
Spore Galactic Edition

I'm trying to find a place to preorder Aliens Colonial Marines, Halo Wars, and Halo 3: Recon but I can't seem to find anywhere.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I got my Dead Space art book preorder bonus from GameStop yesterday, it's pretty cool. It's even got about a dozen pages of 3D artwork, and 3D glasses in the back cover. ;D
I'll be picking up my actual copy of the game on Friday. I can't friggin' wait. ;D

avpmad!

avpmad!

gettin the second it comes onsale lol  ;D

fluxcap

fluxcap

Its been practically a year since I first posted about this game, I'm on chapter 2 and so far its been worth the wait. My only gripe is that the textures are quite pixelated.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: fluxcap on Oct 17, 2008, 07:05:17 AM
Its been practically a year since I first posted about this game, I'm on chapter 2 and so far its been worth the wait. My only gripe is that the textures are quite pixelated.

What format did you buy it for?

fluxcap

fluxcap

PS3. The most apparent flaw are the ads and signs on walls which look like blown up 72dpi images, typically in-game fake ads are silky smooth. I find that odd because there is alot of scrawled text on walls and they look perfect.

Environment textures can be pixelated, of course you gotta be close but its glaring once you notice it. Although character models and have high polygon counts and there's no pop-in (thank you!) to speak of so I suppose it evens out. Plus the majority of the game is dark as hell so its not too noticeable but once you get an eyeful of some, you'll always know whats really lurking in the darkness.

MrLee

MrLee

can i get this yet in the UK?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Just picked up my copy at Gamestop, gonna start playing it tonight. No point playing it until it's dark. ;D

DB

DB

This game is great. There's even some replay value... though might not be enough for some.

"f**k me" lights up the ass, though. :P

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Hmmmm think im gonna give it a try then

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Just finished it, great game.

Cellien

Cellien

Does anyone know which version is better?  360 or PS3?

MrLee

MrLee

Quote from: Eidotemit on Oct 20, 2008, 03:37:24 PM
Just finished it, great game.
ALREADY? DAMN IT CANT BE THAT GOOD IF YOUVE ALREADY COMPLETED IT, UNLESS YOU ARE SOME SORT OF MASTER OF THE GAMING WORLD!

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Cellien on Oct 20, 2008, 03:42:39 PM

Does anyone know which version is better?  360 or PS3?

360 has better textures, Ps3 has broader range in lighting. Controls are near identical.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed