Riddick

Started by Speed37, Jun 04, 2008, 11:34:44 PM

Author
Riddick (Read 163,413 times)

Keg

Keg

he was only locked in a cage. How would that be a problem to bring him back. Is it really far fetched that he escapes or is let out. Not like hes come back from the dead or anything.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Maybe a scouting party comes by the planet, but how much time will they allow for that? If they don't pick him up within a month, he'll be dead from starvation.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You might wanna check out page 8...

Sylizar

Sylizar

Oh....Well, time to cry to myself.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 09, 2010, 07:05:59 PM
Maybe a scouting party comes by the planet, but how much time will they allow for that? If they don't pick him up within a month, he'll be dead from starvation.

Why have people got the impression theres nobody left in the prison. It was a fair size and i doubt the prisoners that escaped with Riddick was the entire population. They could come up with plenty of reasons why he got free without being daft about it.

Shasvre

Shasvre

The new movie will be called The Chronicles of Riddick: Dead Man Stalking and have the following plot.

Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick (Diesel) fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on Riddick only to find themselves pawns in his greater scheme for revenge. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction.

His own kind? Would that be the Necromongers from the last movie? The plot sounds really good in my opinion, can't wait to see this movie. :)

The Pointman

The Pointman

Quote from: Shasvre on May 08, 2010, 08:17:12 AM
The new movie will be called The Chronicles of Riddick: Dead Man Stalking and have the following plot.

Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick (Diesel) fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on Riddick only to find themselves pawns in his greater scheme for revenge. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction.

His own kind? Would that be the Necromongers from the last movie? The plot sounds really good in my opinion, can't wait to see this movie. :)

The movie news site, JoBLo, said that the subtitle "Dead Man Stalking" was dropped. Not sure if that is entirely true, but that name didn't sound too good anyways. It sounded like a subtitle name for a next "Pirates" movie. haha.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

The working title is simply Riddick.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Sounds interesting, though I would have preferred a more simple plot akin to Pitch Black.

Keg

Keg

Sounds like he gets betrayed or isnt accepted by the necromongers, or he himself doesnt want to rule and as a result he has to go on the run. As convulted as Chronicles was, im glad they seem to sticking with that story and continuing it, as well as delving more into Furya. Cant wait.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

alien predators
Riddick owning Predators' and Aliens' ass. Now this is what I want to see... ;P

Lost Predator

Lost Predator

Quote from: Eidotemit on Jun 05, 2008, 01:25:39 AM
I didn't like CoR too much. The story and mythos of Riddick grew too big too fast and really ruined what could have been a decent B-movie franchise.

This is essentially how i feel. i LOVED Pitch Black and the whole Riddick character. But just as you described above, the character grew too much in such a short time frame, almost to a point where he seemed a completely different character.

If Vin does do another film, I hope it to be more like Pitch Black.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Damn.. i saw Riddick a long time ago and dug it to a certain extent.. the synopsis for this one has me intrigued... have to watch Pitch Black ASAP

First Blood

First Blood

I liked Riddick more as an anti-hero like in Pitch Black, where as in Chronicles he was more of an action hero. I hope the new film brings him back to his more sadistic roots again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed