Riddick

Started by Speed37, Jun 04, 2008, 11:34:44 PM

Author
Riddick (Read 162,806 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Eheheheh... it doesn't help that her name rhymes with what I feel like doing when she gets in front of the camera...

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: RagingDragon on Nov 19, 2012, 10:37:24 PM
Eheheheh... it doesn't help that her name rhymes with what I feel like doing when she gets in front of the camera...

Be careful though. You don't want to rip your sack off. ;)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 19, 2012, 10:41:27 PM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Nov 19, 2012, 10:37:24 PM

Be careful though. You don't want to rip your sack off. ;)
Oh yes, the more violence, the better! :laugh:

First Blood

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 19, 2012, 10:55:52 PMI'd be more than willing to come at her.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Eh, I'm siding with ShadowPred on Urban. He is the law, after all. ;)

Besides, I only really know Sackhoff as that dumb b*tch from Halloween Resurrection.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I've never seen that Halloween! Must watch!

Gaius gif..... win!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 19, 2012, 09:52:44 PM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Nov 19, 2012, 09:48:33 PM
Great to hear some news on this! There's no Nick Chinlund in the credits, so I'm guessing no Toombs in this one? This part:

The first ship to arrive carries a new breed of merc, more lethal and violent, while the second is captained by a man whose pursuit of Riddick is more personal. With time running out and a storm on the horizon that no one could survive, his hunters won't leave the planet without Riddick's head as their trophy.

Made me think of Toombs, but alas... wonder who the next merc will be.

Dave Batista of wrestling fame and Katie Sackhoff of BSG fame are going to be playing a couple mercs. :)

Dave Batista? Vin Diesel, Kal Urban, Katie Sackoff and...Dave freaking Batista? Talk about a sore thumb.

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Not bad. Definitely has an air of desperation to it.

Aspie

Aspie

I WANT A TRAILER

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

^

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Same here. I've seen very little about this one so far.

First Blood

First Blood

Universal Pictures Schedules RIDDICK For September 2013

Riddick, a third chapter in this science fiction film series, starring Vin Diesel as the title character.

The film will hit theatres and IMAX on September 6th, 2013. Here is what Diesel had to say on his official Facebook page, where he also added this image below:

"Our page has been up for over three years... Before FB knew what a million fans was... you pioneers of social media were chanting for the next chapter. So for me, it is surreal to look back at some of the older posts, and the comments that followed. Even the discussion boards... haha, I remember a great thread one of you created comparing biblical characters to the Furyan. The art work you have created over the years... you made it happen. You really do inspire me... and your voice is manifesting, what you want to see... and yeah, that's cool.

P.s. I know, I am talking too much... but I am proud of you..."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Wolvie09/news/?a=71513

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed