Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 08:41:55 PM
This new alien being a bit different makes sense from the intel we have, so that doesn't bother me.
[quote  :laugh: author=GrimmVision link=msg=2645211 date=1714767933]
Every time I come across this video, I drop what I'm doing cause I just gotta watch it.

[/quote]

Oh god.. I died!!!  :laugh:  :laugh:
I really love how much the xeno looks like a practical effect in this shot.

I know they've said from the beginning that they went mostly practical for Romulus, but I always have that sceptic part in the back of my mind that expects it to be just a marketing ploy when they say that for a modern movie. It's nice to actually see and feel the practical promise from a still.
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by E. Shaw - Today at 08:32:56 PM
"You are telling me this is a maximum security prison, and we have no weapons of any kind? Then we are f*ckefld." -Ripley, Alien3
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by xeno_alpha_07 - Today at 08:31:11 PM
"This was her idea"
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus connections ...
Last post by E. Shaw - Today at 08:30:10 PM
What if facehuggers are just.. nm.
Last post by E. Shaw - Today at 08:28:40 PM
Quote from: GrimmVision on Today at 07:41:10 PMI'm having a hard time understanding why we feel this new Alien needs to look exactly like Big Chap, down to the last molecule. As long as the biomechanic elements are there, it has 6 fingers on each hand, a barbed tail, a pair of plantigrade legs, 4 back tubes, and a single back spine, things like simple color variations and slightly different head shapes shouldn't bug people so much.

It's not an exact clone. It's another animal of the same species. Not all tigers look alike.

Cuz we must have what was novel and new but over and over so its not new to feel a shred of what we did but still not be satisfied cuz its an echo. XD
Recreational Area / Re: Just Talk.
Last post by E. Shaw - Today at 08:25:45 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Today at 08:16:17 PMSo, is Bishop II a human or an android ? Let's figure it out using simple logic:

1. David 8 yells big "NO" when Alien-esque lifeform (Neomorph) gets killed (shot by Oram)

2. David 8 is an android

3. Bishop II yells big "NO" when Alien-esque lifeform (baby Queen) gets killed (by Ripley falling into a fiery pit)

4. Therefore, Bishop II is, in fact, an android

5.  ;D

Mind blow! You have discovered the secret! :D
Every time I come across this video, I drop what I'm doing cause I just gotta watch it.

Last post by Feeds On Minds - Today at 08:25:22 PM
I'm starting to think this movie is going to be nothing more than derivative nostalgia-bait memberberries.
Call-backs are just as suspension of disbelief breaking and bad special effects.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed