Fair multiplayer on PS3

Started by YAGAMI-RYU, Apr 04, 2010, 01:25:58 PM

Author
Fair multiplayer on PS3 (Read 727 times)

YAGAMI-RYU

YAGAMI-RYU

Hi if you own the PS3 version of AVP and hate players who spam the predators disk and plasmacast are dont fight with melee then add me on PSN or leave your PSN ID. we want a fair game lol

PSN: YAGAMI-RYU

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

In my sig add me :)

CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

Why is it unfair for a Predator to be stuck with melee only and to not be able to use the tools provided to him by the developers of the game?

YAGAMI-RYU

YAGAMI-RYU

Quote from: CONKERSBADFURDAY on Apr 04, 2010, 06:21:01 PM
Why is it unfair for a Predator to be stuck with melee only and to not be able to use the tools provided to him by the developers of the game?

Erm because they are highly overpowered?? And to be fair, if you take the time to play as a Pred and become familiar with the melee you can do pretty damn well just using that.

spyrl

spyrl

I don't know if I agree with the Yautja weaponry being all that over-powered, but I do agree that a good percentage of newer (and even some older) Yautja players seem to rely only on the 2 least-skill-needed weapons. And I definitely agree with the potential of the wristblades. A decent player can easily dominate with just them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed