Predator: Hunting Grounds to be Revived on Xbox and PS5! Illfonic Taking Over Publishing

Started by RidgeTop, Mar 28, 2024, 05:32:34 PM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds to be Revived on Xbox and PS5! Illfonic Taking Over Publishing (Read 4,836 times)

CANNON

Mr.Turok

I hope we get news this month. No way this update is the only one till the Fall, this would be incredibly messed up.

Samhain13

Next "update" should be the game coming to xbox, then later this year expect a dlc predator class, nothing more.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Samhain13 on May 02, 2024, 08:09:05 PMNext "update" should be the game coming to xbox, then later this year expect a dlc predator class, nothing more.

I saw how Alien is getting a new AR game this year and Predator fans are STUCK WITH THIS ONE THING! Why is it being a Predator fan for gaming, pain.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Mr.Turok on May 05, 2024, 04:18:19 AM
Quote from: Samhain13 on May 02, 2024, 08:09:05 PMNext "update" should be the game coming to xbox, then later this year expect a dlc predator class, nothing more.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fen.meming.world%2Fimages%2Fen%2Fthumb%2F6%2F62%2FScreaming_Jake.jpg%2F300px-Screaming_Jake.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=d3de01376023a28e72c56070df445db07cad9d351eee1b49b192b9e7c041e75c&ipo=images
I saw how Alien is getting a new AR game this year and Predator fans are STUCK WITH THIS ONE THING! Why is it being a Predator fan for gaming, pain.

I'm mostly alien fan but I feel your pain dog.

Wweyland

davewesker

As a harsh critic of Illfonic and this game Im glad its getting a revive and adding Xbox family to the hunt. Now if we could get more legacy characters and preds instead of the weird made up preds we got which happened to be released in time with other major games (looking at you samuari pred when ghosts of t and viking pred when assassins creed valhalla) was realeased that be great.

Corporal Hicks

Acid_Reign161

I think for those of us who are console gamers and don't (or no longer, in my case) own a gaming PC, this is great news for AvPG members! I wanted to join the fun when you guys were playing Aliens vs Predator and Aliens: Colonial Marines multiplayer etc, but didn't have the means.. might drop Warzone for a bit and get some practice in on Hunting Grounds before the update / multi-plat release. 😃👍

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed