Recent posts

General Game Discussion / Re: Helldivers 2
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 03:32:01 AM
Hopefully this terms of service doesn't come to be real. It's obvious that it isn't the Developers Who are doing this but Sony. Matter of fact, the developers want us to leave a Negative On your steam, so Sony would listen. I hope they do.

I really hope that the decline of the MCU will let the X-Men really spread their wings creatively again.
General Game Discussion / Re: Helldivers 2
Last post by xShadowFoxX - Today at 01:41:16 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Yesterday at 04:35:28 PMHave you guys heard about the new PSN situation with, the severe problems that PSN have? I'm just finding out that there has been major problems with PSN had over the years with multiple data breaches. I got the PlayStation last year And I'm only hearing about this shit now?
Lol yep yep yep. Players are angry.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by xShadowFoxX - Today at 01:33:29 AM
Star Wars is so good when it's actually being good... Still waiting. The new Acolyte series looks meh to me.

As for Bad Batch.. people like this?
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus Rating Predi...
Last post by solace97 - Today at 01:32:28 AM
I think it has the potential to be much more than Prey. You can pay homage to the original while making something of your own, which is what Aliens did so well. I feel like everyone here thinks if it utilizes the original film than it is unoriginal or is relying on memberberries and it really makes no sense. Every entry since the original has been vastly different thus a film returning to its roots this many years later could actually work really well.

But if not done properly it could very well be seen as a fan like film such as Predators and Prey.

I agree it will probably end up somewhere with Alien , Aliens, or fall short around Alien Covenant A3 or Prometheus.

Either way I think the ceiling is high but based on how these franchises have been run it could fail to meet expectations.
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 01:20:04 AM
You do not "escape" such violation, you just overcome it.

But awful people can do good, I can root for awful people doing good, whilst not seeing them as absolved.
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by razeak - Today at 12:59:23 AM
The only thing positive contribution of black goo is explaining the egg. Hell....maybe that was Scott's goal all along. Haha.

Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by razeak - Today at 12:55:30 AM
I can't completely root for Dillon based on his rehabilitation. That label doesn't absolve one of such a barbaric crime. Using violence and forcibly entering another human is such a horrific act.

The victim can never escape such a violation.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed