Alien vs. Predator S.H.MonsterArts

Started by Ratchetcomand, Jul 18, 2013, 01:36:47 AM

Author
Alien vs. Predator S.H.MonsterArts (Read 30,721 times)

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: irving343 on Oct 21, 2014, 10:03:13 AM
I really like the S.H MonsterArts Big Chap, but I have a complaint, the dome is way too clear, the eye sockets are far to visible.

My only complaint with the Big Chap is the skull is a tad bit off center else I love it!   I'm thinking this is a flaw to this figure and not to the line since no one else has mentioned it.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Big Chap is now $24.23 on Amazon. I'm thinking about picking him up but I hear mixed things of the figure.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

So Naruto at Toho Kingdom recently said that more Alien and Predator releases are planned. Kind of a bump up from on hold I guess. So then what releases are you hoping for/predicting?

I'd imagine either City or Jungle Hunter is next along with a classic Aliens or AVPR Xenomorph Warrior.

Vrastal

probably Aliens or A:R I wouldnt mind an isolation one either

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

They did the one from AVPR and Alien. So I would like to see the Xenos from Aliens next. I would imagine they could do The Queen next, but the price for it would be super pricey. Most likely more then NECA Queen.

The Shuriken

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 13, 2014, 08:04:33 AM
They did the one from AVPR and Alien. So I would like to see the Xenos from Aliens next. I would imagine they could do The Queen next, but the price for it would be super pricey. Most likely more then NECA Queen.

The Alien Warrior they released was from the first AVP.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

PRJ_since1990

I'm pleased to say I did not have trouble with my figure. Must have lucked out. That video was hilarious btw. And thanks for the link to the news. Appreciate it!

walterf

I dig Big Chao and may get him.

I have Wolf and it is truly awesome. To me, it is def several notches above NECA, tho the price is too. Really would like a City Hunter or Anytime like this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed