Real life Aliens 👽👉👈 (If Any) Thread

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Aug 02, 2020, 08:22:38 PM

Author
Real life Aliens 👽👉👈 (If Any) Thread (Read 27,283 times)

ralfy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Tucker Carlson believes that UFOs are not vehicles of extraterrestrial origin, but rather spiritual entities of some kind:

Quote from: Carlson"It's my personal belief based on a fair amount of evidence that they're not aliens. They've always been here, and I do think it's spiritual,"

▶️ Jason Colavito Blog ~ UPDATE: Tucker Carlson Doubles Down on Demon UFOs and "Spiritual" Attacks

Immortan Jonesy

ralfy

It's like that Star Trek movie.

Immortan Jonesy

Wweyland

Maybe its space whales?

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: IMDbIn the 1980s, during the Chilean military dictatorship, a group of radio enthusiasts began communicating with mysterious beings who claimed to live on the "Friendship Island" and have close relationships with an extraterrestrial race.

▶️ Isla Alien

Yesterday I saw this documentary on Netflix about one of the most famous UFO cases in my country🇨🇱; Friendship Island.

Beyond the political bias of much of the documentary, it is notable that the cornerstone of the myth, Ernesto de la Fuente, was not only a Pinochet supporter, but also collaborated with the DINA (The National Intelligence Directorate) in the disappearance of civilians. In fact, many things make sense in the Friendship case, added to his mythomaniac life. It is not new that sympathizers of far-right ideologies around the world are fans of UFOs, or myths about lost Nordic civilizations, but I never thought that this case would have a political-historical background intertwined with human rights crimes that took place in the Chile of the dictatorship.

About the alleged Friendship Island, it is a mythical island located in the south of Chile, in the Aysén region. According to legend, it would be used for genetic experimentation by a civilization of Nordic-looking aliens, with very good intentions.

But it was a hoax orchestrated by Ernesto de la Fuente, chilean and the only one who managed to contact the aliens, who cured him of lung cancer.

Of course everything is a lie. The man died in 2019.

He went unpunished for his crimes during the dictatorship, like many others still do. In the documentary it is speculated that the man, shocked by having participated in the disappearance of two peasants, would have adorned his dark past in which he helped the Chilean army to make leftist people disappear, with fantasies about UFOs and alien utopias where he also was a collaborator, transporting people to the non-existent island aboard the also mythical 'Mitylus II'.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed