IGN posted Green Band Trailer

Started by ace3g, Oct 03, 2007, 12:57:20 AM

Author
IGN posted Green Band Trailer (Read 7,085 times)

ace3g

ace3g

I'm thinking it is the green band, but when I tried to run the stream version of it, it ran slow and kept pausing, but when I saved the file to my desktop it is named green .. trailer

check it out here

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/746/746237/vids_1.html

Cellien

Cellien

Yeah, was gonna post this up myself.  Seems to be the greenband X-Mas trailer. 

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/746/746237/vids_1.html

ace3g

ace3g

yes I just finished downloading and watching the trailer, it is the Green Band Trailer

echobbase79

echobbase79

It seems they've added some stuff though. I don't remember seeing those chestbursters before.

Corporal Hicks

Didn't really tickle me. Liked the CB shot though.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

man I want it in hi-def who knows maybe HD will come out tomorrow

Alienseseses

It's funny how they dumbed it down. Grey blood in the car, no blood on the guy impaled in the forest... green blood on chestbursters...

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

What do you guys think about the chest burster's? They look pretty cool, and it makes me wonder a bit whats going on. The alien in the water is cool.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

well at least there little swimming party went to hell... Thank god! was worried for a sec

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Oct 03, 2007, 02:18:54 AM
What do you guys think about the chest burster's? They look pretty cool, and it makes me wonder a bit whats going on. The alien in the water is cool.
the alien in the water is very alien resurrection esc.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Oct 03, 2007, 02:18:54 AM

yeah that was interesting and definitely not in the original low quality version of the trailer. A bunch of chestbursters seem to be huddled together possibly in the hive. I just hope its not part of some new alien reproduction method that totally would mindf**k all us fans. lol
I just won't buy any bullshit that has a bunch of chestbursters born all at once out of someone or some egg/cocoon structure.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Nah, Im sure the chestbursters all find some place to huddle together and grow I guess. Because in the pic theres blood on them, so they all came from humans I would imagine so I don't think chestbursters are just born.

Yeh the alien in the water was awesome! I didn't know what to think from that scene, but it looked cool.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Still don't like the Silent Night music and the CG buster in the sewer looked terrible, and after seeing the Red Band, the cop getting it in the gut was sort of silly.  But the rest of the new stuff seemed alright.

badass_badger

all those chestbursters huddled up is kinda cute. it's like a little litter of pointy toothed worm monsters. how precious!

Originalsin

Originalsin

I personally like the green band trailer more then the red band because it hides the gore element. I love gore but I like to be surprised by it. Check it out here
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jSZB_0iOI-U

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed