TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: SM on Jul 24, 2014, 11:47:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU#

shit nevermind gods been proven

go f**k yourselves atheists

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Jul 24, 2014, 11:42:04 PM
While it is a a bad definition it is still a definition none the less.

You have belief in your disbelief of a higher power. The belief of something not existing, while in a extremely roundabout away, is still a belief.

Once again, you are confusing 'I do not believe in God' with "I believe God does not exist'. These are two very different things. Trying to take the doubt/disbelief over whether or not God exists and make it into a positive assertion that God is not real is manipulation plain and simple.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Sabby on Jul 25, 2014, 12:00:36 AM
Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Jul 24, 2014, 11:42:04 PM
While it is a a bad definition it is still a definition none the less.

You have belief in your disbelief of a higher power. The belief of something not existing, while in a extremely roundabout away, is still a belief.

Once again, you are confusing 'I do not believe in God' with "I believe God does not exist'. These are two very different things. Trying to take the doubt/disbelief over whether or not God exists and make it into a positive assertion that God is not real is manipulation plain and simple.

So then "I believe in God" and "I believe God does exist" would also be two very different statements?

Sabby

Sabby

No, those are both positive true claims. The difference between "God does not exist" and "I do not believe" is that one is a positive truth claim and the other is a position of doubt.

I have a 13 inch penis. Do you believe me? Now, it's entirely possible my penis is that big, but you have no way of knowing if it is. So you respond "I don't believe you" Does this mean you are saying my penis is small? No, it means your rejecting my claim that it 13 inches. Your not contesting my claim with one of your own, your just saying "I doubt that".

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

No I would be saying your penis is small.

Okay then how about

I don't believe in God. I believe God exists.

Sabby

Sabby

Okay, I say "My penis is 13 inches". You respond "I don't believe you"

How many inches did you just claim my penis is?

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Sabby on Jul 25, 2014, 12:19:07 AM

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Jul 25, 2014, 12:20:12 AM

Wrong. You made no positive claim as to how long my dick is, you just said "I doubt it's 13".

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Sabby on Jul 25, 2014, 12:25:15 AM
Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Jul 25, 2014, 12:20:12 AM

Wrong. You made no positive claim as to how long my dick is, you just said "I doubt it's 13".

Pretty sure with responding to the question with the answer 2 I just told you I believe your penis is 2 inches.

Sabby

Sabby

No, you made a positive claim afterwards. The position of "I do not believe your cock is a foot long" does not actually make any claim as to it's real size.

This isn't difficult man.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Sabby on Jul 25, 2014, 12:28:01 AM
No, you made a positive claim afterwards. The position of "I do not believe your cock is a foot long" does not actually make any claim as to it's real size.

This isn't difficult man.

Your penis is 2 inches.

Sabby

Sabby

Considering this is you, I think you're just being difficult.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Sabby on Jul 25, 2014, 12:30:15 AM
Considering this is you, I think you're just being difficult.

Well the burden of proof is on you now. So until you prove otherwise, your penis is 2 inches.

I'm not really being difficult as not really going along with the applying logic to something that is inherently illogical and will probably won't ever be able to be explained logically. If a higher power did exist, it would transcend our reality and wouldn't adhere to the rules of our reality. So why examine it as if it would?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Jul 25, 2014, 12:31:02 AM
Well the burden of proof is on you now. So until you prove otherwise, your penis is 2 inches.
Even that sounds a bit high, Spoonums :-\ Try a more logical measurement, like three-quarters of a centimeter.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 25, 2014, 12:57:06 AM
Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Jul 25, 2014, 12:31:02 AM
Even that sounds a bit high, Spoonums :-\ Try a more logical measurement, like three-quarters of a centimeter.

Fortunately for him, I'm not sure if penises can physically be that small.

Thankfully it's not about your actual dick size, but your dick size on the inside.

Sabby has a three quarter of a centimeter dick LOL kisses luv u sabby

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed