Theology

Started by Sabby, Sep 01, 2013, 02:51:02 AM

Author
Theology (Read 212,320 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I always figured mal for one of the Four Horsemen.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Apr 10, 2014, 01:54:46 PM
Quote from: maledoro on Apr 10, 2014, 12:39:53 PM
Quote from: Vepariga on Apr 10, 2014, 12:32:40 PMpeople just need to watch ep 2 of COSMOS to see the hard solid truth of the world. science fact.
People just need to ask themselves if the reason why they hang on to an idea is only because they like it.

I like the idea of you & I taking on the worlds religions side by side "Sacred Band of Thebes style"   ;)
Haha and you'd be mal's steed.

'Cause you're bottom.  ;)

Sabby

Sabby

Speaking of Cosmos...

Personally, I prefer the Lunar Bukkake Theory ;)

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Morons disgust me.

Sabby

Sabby

#MoreThenSpaceDust

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Apr 10, 2014, 05:51:58 PM
Morons disgust me.
God will be kind to you when all ends.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: BANE on Apr 10, 2014, 05:55:58 PM
Morons disgust me.

He already is. ;)

#Godundermyfeet

maledoro

maledoro

Sabby

Sabby

Too bad the guy who came up with the theory (though the name was coined by Thunderfoot) hasn't been relevant for a while. NephilimFree was a very entertaining pervert apologist posing as a scientist.

The Lunar Bukkake Theory was that there was a layer of water underneath the Earths crust. When the Great Flood happened, God split the crust and the immense water pressure created a jet powerful enough to breach Earths atmosphere, which hit the Moon. The whole thing was supposed to explain why a dead rock in space had life sustaining water on it and where all the flood waters receded to.

Aren't Apologetics fun?

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Sabby on Apr 10, 2014, 09:57:51 PMAren't Apologetics fun?
If you're serious about them, no. If you do it for shits and giggles, yes. One of the reasons I stopped believing is that I had to jump through too many logic hoops to convince myself of my faith.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 10, 2014, 10:08:01 PM
If you're serious about them, no. If you do it for shits and giggles, yes. One of the reasons I stopped believing is that I had to jump through too many logic hoops to convince myself of my faith.

Did this "conversion" happen gradually or was it a spur of the moment realization?

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Apr 10, 2014, 11:54:09 PM
Quote from: maledoro on Apr 10, 2014, 10:08:01 PM
Did this "conversion" happen gradually or was it a spur of the moment realization?
It was gradual, but peppered with little spurs.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Apr 10, 2014, 05:56:48 PM
Morons disgust me.

He already is. ;)

#Godundermyfeet

For your dignity I hope you're right and God isn't real
Otherwise you just look like a fool..
because if I was some being of infinite power, people like you would be good for a scoff and that's it.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Considering the unfathomable vastness of the universe,the unlimited amount of worlds. what makes Earth so special? 'because we are on it' is an ignorant,yet human answer.

Is 'God' a perfect being? or is he Human? if he is Perfect,he would have no concept of imperfection,so if we where to be like him,we would be perfect too. the entire world will be perfect. but it isnt.

God is not 'all knowing' ,if he was all knowing,he wouldnt have had half his angels follow lucifer and surprise attack him. He isnt some univeresal sized collosus as he couldnt even kill lucifer.

What kind of 'God' tells a man to kill his family becuase they dont beleive? Why would people believe in a 'God' that brings a child into the world just to make them suffer before they die,never experiancing any joy in life.

Why do people live in the 'Fear of God' , why do people want to put there faith in a celestial Dictator?

These questions flow through my mind all the time.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Dark Passenger on Apr 11, 2014, 07:09:04 AM
Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Apr 10, 2014, 05:56:48 PM
Morons disgust me.

He already is. ;)

#Godundermyfeet

For your dignity I hope you're right and God isn't real
Otherwise you just look like a fool..
because if I was some being of infinite power, people like you would be good for a scoff and that's it.

Well, apparently God loves everyone... so... :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed