Theology

Started by Sabby, Sep 01, 2013, 02:51:02 AM

Author
Theology (Read 212,323 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 03, 2014, 05:04:36 PM
With my chicken bones Cal I find that you will fail your next Calculus test.
No I won't because this shit we're doing now is easy. It was only that subject.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The chicken bones disagree.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Saw this on my buddies FB; Another reason to f**king hate the idea of a deity.What kind of deity allows innocent babies to just perish unexpectedly and for no reason? f**king a-hole!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Apr 03, 2014, 05:18:08 PM
Saw this on my buddies FB; Another reason to f**king hate the idea of a deity.What kind of deity allows innocent babies to just perish unexpectedly and for no reason? f**king a-hole!

Why do you hate God?

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 03, 2014, 05:22:01 PM

Why do you hate God?

I don't hate god. Hating god would be acknowledging that he/she exists which he/she clearly doesn't. You can't hate something that doesn't exist. I hate the idea of god.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

:laugh:

Sabby

Sabby

f**k, that is an awesome tattoo. My brother wanted to get a tattoo of our mother after she died that would have used her ashes in the ink, but the family kind of freaked out.

BANE

BANE

Awwww.

Similarly I have several tattoos of the worms now eating my grandfather.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

bbbaaaannnnnnneeeee

Sabby

Sabby

Rong

Rong

thats not god thats the devil  8)

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

That's another thing, the idea of a god and a devil. Good and evil. Black and white. It's so stupid. You can't divide it that way. Just look at American politics. The world is more intricate than that. Even then, if god is this all-powerful thing, why doesn't he just walk into hell and kick Satan's ass? Does the creator of the universe just keep this pain in his ass around for shits n giggles? And if the devil wants you to mess around and go against god, why does he punish you once you get to his place? Aren't you on his side? It's so flawed.

SM

SM

QuoteJust look at American politics. The world is more intricate than that.

Everything is more intricate than American politics.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Gilfryd on Apr 03, 2014, 11:20:35 PM
That's another thing, the idea of a god and a devil. Good and evil. Black and white. It's so stupid. You can't divide it that way. Just look at American politics. The world is more intricate than that. Even then, if god is this all-powerful thing, why doesn't he just walk into hell and kick Satan's ass? Does the creator of the universe just keep this pain in his ass around for shits n giggles? And if the devil wants you to mess around and go against god, why does he punish you once you get to his place? Aren't you on his side? It's so flawed.

Perhaps he doesn't want to intrude on Satan's "free will?"  :P

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: SM on Apr 03, 2014, 11:22:28 PM
QuoteJust look at American politics. The world is more intricate than that.
Everything is more intricate than American politics.
Including American politics.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed