Theology

Started by Sabby, Sep 01, 2013, 02:51:02 AM

Author
Theology (Read 212,353 times)

Sabby

Sabby

Oh ffs, if all you have to contribute is the same poetic tripe that Christian radio hosts love to pedal then please get lost :/ Your not actually addressing or responding to anything other members have posted, your just looking for excuses to spout nonesense.

Being unhappy with Religious influence is totally childish and hate driven. It's so not legit at all. Atheists are all just grumpy men who want an excuse to rant. Doy.

Now go away.

SM

SM

I've already said I don't have issues with atheists.

Just the smug arseholes who talk down to people who don't join them in their circle jerk of fury. 

But it's easier to see the world in black and white eh?

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: SM on Sep 20, 2013, 03:53:15 AM
I've already said I don't have issues with atheists.

Just the smug arseholes who talk down to people who don't join them in their circle jerk of fury.

Yes, and I've repeatedly asked you to please justify how you find the picture to be 'smug, assholian, and speaking down to others'.

Tell us how refusing to tolerate being called evil and hellbound is smug.

Back up what you say or shut up.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

I think Sabby's already stated he respects your right to religious beliefs, just not forcing them onto others, which is how the stuff spreads in the first place, and usually under questionable methods.

Sabby

Sabby

Exactly. The picture I posted is pretty much impossible to misinterpret, so claiming that it's smug and speaks down to people is ridiculous.

SM

SM

QuoteYes, and I've repeatedly asked you to please justify how you find the picture to be 'smug, assholian, and speaking down to others'.

It's nothing to do with picture.

QuoteTell us how refusing to tolerate being called evil and hellbound is smug.

Why do you even care if some fundy bible basher calls you 'evil' and 'hellbound'?  It's not like you believe in hell anyway.  Why is the opinion of a nutjob that important to you?

QuoteI think Sabby's already stated he respects your right to religious beliefs, just not forcing them onto others, which is how the stuff spreads in the first place, and usually under questionable methods.

Everyone that follows a religion is automatically tarred with "ignorant" "brainwashed" "bigot" "sexist" "tyrant" brush.  That's some respect right there.  :laugh:

But again - a black and white world makes everything nice and simple.

Sabby

Sabby

It is about the picture. You made it about the picture. I asked you to clarify your thoughts on the picture, and now your like 'lol, I don't care about the picture'.

Have some intellectual honesty and actually stand by what you say, don't try to sneak it out the back door when your called out on it.

SM

SM

It's nothing to do with the picture.  More to do with the person posting it.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: SM on Sep 20, 2013, 04:09:42 AM
It's nothing to do with the picture.  More to do with the person posting it.

Stop backpedalling. You compared the picture to another picture. Explain why.

SM

SM

Again?

It sounds like a child having a tantrum, and by extension so does the person who champions it.

Sabby

Sabby

That's your reason?

Then your a fool. You criticize others for being blinded by rage, yet you interpret a simple and clear message so poorly yourself.

"I can't be okay with the brainwashing of children"

"Lol, stop having a tantrum"

Blows my mind.

SM

SM

Quote from: Sabby on Sep 20, 2013, 04:16:00 AM
That's your reason?

Then your a fool. You criticize others for being blinded by rage, yet you interpret a simple and clear message so poorly yourself.

:laugh:

Appreciate you proving my point.

Sabby

Sabby

Your not even really talking to anyone right now, as I can't find any connection between the things you respond to and the things you say.

Claim victory if you want. I'm done with you.

SM

SM

QuoteYour not even really talking to anyone right now, as I can't find any connection between the things you respond to and the things you say.

That's okay.  When you cherry pick the bits you want to respond to and ignore the bits you don't, that's bound to happen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed