Theology

Started by Sabby, Sep 01, 2013, 02:51:02 AM

Author
Theology (Read 212,348 times)

SM

SM

QuoteYour "in a more perfect world" comment also leads me to believe you're one of "those" Atheists and you judge people based more on their religious beliefs rather than just being tolerant of it and letting it be.

The term you're looking for is 'self-absorbed condescending f**kwit'.

Sadly they are legion.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: SM on Sep 18, 2013, 11:08:24 PMThe term you're looking for is 'self-absorbed condescending f**kwit'.

Sadly they are legion.
There are legions more on the other side of the fence.

jeffchow

jeffchow

I Find militant atheist have low self esteem they're like that kid whose always boasting about great he is without anything
to back it up look at look at me i don't believe in god or religion oh i'm so intellectual without knowing the meaning of the word

SM

SM

Yep.  Fortunately many people eventually grow out of that juvenile dribble.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: jeffchow on Sep 18, 2013, 11:20:41 PMI Find militant atheist have low self esteem they're like that kid whose always boasting about great he is without anything to back it up look at look at me i don't believe in god or religion oh i'm so intellectual without knowing the meaning of the word
First of all, what is a "militant atheist"? And, secondly, the reason why you don't hear an atheist backing anything up is probably because you plug your ears the minute you find out that they don't believe in the same things you do.

jeffchow

jeffchow

Quote from: maledoro on Sep 18, 2013, 11:28:12 PM
Quote from: jeffchow on Sep 18, 2013, 11:20:41 PMI Find militant atheist have low self esteem they're like that kid whose always boasting about great he is without anything to back it up look at look at me i don't believe in god or religion oh i'm so intellectual without knowing the meaning of the word
First of all, what is a "militant atheist"? And, secondly, the reason why you don't hear an atheist backing anything up is probably because you plug your ears the minute you find out that they don't believe in the same things you do.
You just proved my point

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: jeffchow on Sep 18, 2013, 11:48:02 PM
Quote from: maledoro on Sep 18, 2013, 11:28:12 PM
You just proved my point
Except for that huge part where I didn't do the things that you claim atheists do. By not answering my question and not backing up what you had said, you proved my point and trapped yourself in your own web.

jeffchow

jeffchow

I already explained what a militant atheist was there was no need answer you'll find it was quite accurate and yes you proved my point by not backing yourself up You're getting defensive now admittedly at a high school level

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: jeffchow on Sep 19, 2013, 02:32:56 AM
I already explained what a militant atheist was there was no need answer you'll find it was quite accurate and yes you proved my point by not backing yourself up You're getting defensive now admittedly at a high school level
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I've never heard of a "militant atheist". This sounds like a debate I had with mal yonks ago, but I will say that atheists are not violent people like some (key word) religious folks are. There are people who give atheists a bad name but they do not commit acts in the name of atheism.

jeffchow

jeffchow

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 19, 2013, 02:48:10 AM
I've never heard of a "militant atheist". This sounds like a debate I had with mal yonks ago, but I will say that atheists are not violent people like some (key word) religious folks are. There are people who give atheists a bad name but they do not commit acts in the name of atheism.
militant atheist are not violent they're just annoying not evil just annoying

Quote from: Cal427eb on Sep 19, 2013, 02:42:24 AM
Quote from: jeffchow on Sep 19, 2013, 02:32:56 AM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what?
Yeah i don't know i'm getting annoying  :-[ 
screw it i'm going back to los santos

Sabby

Sabby

Hmmm, let me put it in terms I think even the religious of the board can agree with.

If more Theists could grasp this, I would be a vanilla Atheist.

SM

SM

All that's missing is

and

DC

DC

Quote from: Sabby on Sep 19, 2013, 04:27:43 AM
Hmmm, let me put it in terms I think even the religious of the board can agree with.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: SM on Sep 19, 2013, 04:56:35 AM
All that's missing is
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/youre-not-the-boss-of-me.png
and
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UnhiA_6q9MY/T4M0WupVcrI/AAAAAAAABMo/pAyZkCY59vU/s320/cartman-i-do-what-i-want.jpg

Yes. Those are entirely the same thing. Refusing to tolerate indoctrination, threats, active degradation of education, ritualized intolerance and the brainwashing of children is just like spoilt child acting out.

I don't mind you being a Troll, but do try and be funny as well :P Step up your game or stop playing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed