Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 653,102 times)

TheOddSaint

Bakurenoh, that my friend is amazing work! Top notch mate, can't wait to see the final product.

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

Quote from: randy4321 on Jul 31, 2010, 07:51:37 PM
Quote from: Bakurenoh on Jul 31, 2010, 07:20:47 PM
http://a.imageshack.us/img375/4687/spa3402.jpg

Not bad for an amateur ! Only need the dread rings to do and thats easy. Just going to cut up some copper piping
How'd u do it all?
Bought a unpainted uncut cast from ebay. Sanded it (to an extent i didnt want it to look flawless) cut the eyes out myself ect and painted it with spray paint. Added plastic visor. Bought a latex head from ebay and filled it with foam filler to keep its shape. Also bought the latex dreads from ebay. Once you buy the bio, head and dreads you have to use your own initiative to do the rest. Once you have the idea in your mind of what you want to do youl find a way to do it

I also thought for cosplay purpose it would be funny if i added a half red visor and half blu visor kind of like 3D glasses so when you look through it its like Pred vision.

TheOddSaint

That second picture makes it looks really, really good, and I can't get over the fact that you did most of it yourself. You should make more and sell em. Make some cash haha.

Seriously though. It's brilliant Bakurenoh.

WolfPredator89

that is amazing man!

xenomorpher

Awesome job Bakurenoh!

Trespasser

Trespasser

Predator defeats ID4 Alien

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Trespasser on Aug 02, 2010, 01:46:53 AM
Predator defeats ID4 Alien

I have some parts of those ID4 aliens! i remember that they came with a game in a floppy disk..  :D

xenomorpher

I still have the exo-armor in the basement in a chest. I lost the actual alien inside long ago. Not sure if I still have the 3 1/2 floppy, but I remember it was just an alien in a cockpit and you can make its tentacle "wag" while making a weird sound.

WolfPredator89

Quote from: xenomorpher on Aug 02, 2010, 03:13:42 AM
I still have the exo-armor in the basement in a chest. I lost the actual alien inside long ago. Not sure if I still have the 3 1/2 floppy, but I remember it was just an alien in a cockpit and you can make its tentacle "wag" while making a weird sound.

;D now i remember.. it would be cool to see a predator trying to get some trophys of those guys.... or the fall of their civilization by a xenophorm infestation!

Trespasser

Trespasser

XD yeah, I still have a few of those disks, none of them we're all that interesting. I'm thinking of taking the heads of the little one and the exo, and painting them to look like skulls for a predator trophy room.

Nightmare Asylum

I'm interested in making a trophy room, probably for a McFarlane/NECA sized figure. I don't buy stuff online though. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Purebreedalien

You could make some from modelling clay and then paint them, but you'd need to be real careful with them afterwards, clay breaks easily. >.<

chopperbuilder

Try greenstuff it works, its something that people use for making figures for warhammer figures, it can be bought in every shop that have with warhamme to do, its soft and easy to handle and when it dryes its almost hard as stone.

delsaber8

delsaber8

I love all the customs here and as I have always wanted a macfarlane chopper predator I love that custom and the celtic predator wristblade modification these customs are amazing I would love to learn how to customize the figs?

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

hey guys, I am reworking my NECA 18" Classics Alien, the tail does NOT want to stay on. (its NOT funny) and I am gotta wait till next month till I can get the right glue I need (I am thinking of using hotglue sence Superglue obviously ain't strong enough) so I can finaly reattach the damn thing properly and perminantly. if all else fails. I will have to call the whole thing a failure.

I am also working on the legs. the pegs that keep the knee parts connected broke and I have to fix them. I may need to replace them with bolds and screws. (what in gods name where NECA thinking when they desided to use plastic rods to connect the knees and ankles together?)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed