Alien Resurrection PS1 Prototype Gameplay

Started by aliens13, Jun 12, 2023, 05:14:22 AM

Author
Alien Resurrection PS1 Prototype Gameplay (Read 1,861 times)

aliens13

Hello everyone. I don't know if someone already posted this video here, but I found it searching about this game (my second favorite Alien game behind Isolation). Enjoy.

Wweyland

Great to see this in this quality. Honestly, I really love this game, and one of my best achievements in completing this a few years ago (and accidentally in Hard mode).
The game might be the best thing about Alien: Resurrection.

aliens13

Quote from: Wweyland on Jun 12, 2023, 08:22:53 AMGreat to see this in this quality. Honestly, I really love this game, and one of my best achievements in completing this a few years ago (and accidentally in Hard mode).
The game might be the best thing about Alien: Resurrection.
I think that this game it is the best thing about Resurrection, and maybe the underwater and ladder scene. I remember playing this game on my Ps1 when I was a kid, and it terrified me. I never passed the level 4. Then, now in the 2020 I completed the game without any cheats (I found a emulator that allows you play it with mouse, it makes the things much easier)

bobby brown

Lol. I love how Ripley 8 has totally eviscerated those guards before the game begins ;D

[cancerblack]

Quote from: aliens13 on Jun 12, 2023, 02:54:08 PMand maybe the underwater and ladder scene.

I think you mean Ripley finding her clones, and the general top/bottom lesbo dynamic between Ripley and Call.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed