Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,959 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

The following is very good, much better than the base campaign

Playing Elder Scrolls Online, it was $13, and I love TES, so why not? So far it's okay, I just wish the enemies would actually react when you hit them

Randomizer

Randomizer

Trying to be done with Metro Last Light Redux by finishing the TOWER PACK and DEVELOPER DLC Arena Challenges but it's damn hard. Decided to replay everything on Ranger mode (not Hardcore, simply Ranger) and now am starting to regret it.

EDIT: Metro has never been more tactical, but circumstances like this also grant you knowledge of how the AI works for certain enemies.

Vow

Vow

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Nov 24, 2016, 01:26:16 AM
The following is very good, much better than the base campaign

Gameplay wise, I'd have to agree.

While I did miss jumping across the rooftops of Old Town, I did enjoy ramming through hordes of zombies with my buggy.

Story wise though - this too is a disappointment. I mean, it just straight out ignores the events of the main campaign.

Spoiler
At the end of the main story, Crane manages to let the outside world know there's still people alive in Harran, so the Ministry and the GRE can't simply firebomb the problem away. This implies that Antizin and other airdrops would resume as well, what with the Ministry and others being put in the spotlight and forced to continue helping the population of Harran out. Yet for some reason, in The Following they have little to no Antizin left in the Tower, hence why Crane ventures off on this new adventure.

That said, I would have liked a chance to play as a sentient Volatile!Crane in the story, they could have done something with this. Maybe impose some kind of limits on how to play? For example, you could move freely around and help people, or do whatever needs to be doing, during the daylight, but before nightfall you'd have to put yourself in some secure location to avoid killing people. Just my thoughts on how they could have done it, nothing more.
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Last Guardian

I'm enjoying the hell out of this so far. Trico is such a cool companion, and almost immediately endearing. That being said, he moves a lot like the T. rex from Jurassic Park, and I've freaked a few times when I've turned around and seen him bearing down on me. :laugh: I'll also admit that I've gotten badly stuck at least twice, but it was my own dumb fault for not paying attention to in game hints and not paying enough attention to what Trico is doing.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Bloodborne

Warframe

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Deathbearer on Dec 13, 2016, 04:34:06 PM
Warframe

I stopped playing around Atlas. How is the game now? Are the Archwing missions actually worth playing yet?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Sabby on Dec 13, 2016, 10:25:41 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Dec 13, 2016, 04:34:06 PM
Warframe

I stopped playing around Atlas. How is the game now? Are the Archwing missions actually worth playing yet?

I still don't even have an Archwing. They made it so you have to do a bunch of secondary objectives to unlock planets instead of the old way of beating bosses. Really f**king stupid tbh. I'd quit but it's one of few things everyone in my group has.

Jeri

Jeri

South Park Stick of Truth.

Great game, never laughed so hard to a game.

Darkness

Darkness

Ah,  I did a second playthrough of that a few months ago. Looking forward to the next South Park rpg.

Jeri

Jeri

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 31, 2016, 07:02:22 PM
Ah,  I did a second playthrough of that a few months ago. Looking forward to the next South Park rpg.

Was in tears especially when selecting my character fighting style as the Jew;  lmao Jew jitsu

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

LEGO Jurassic World :)

Been ages since I played a LEGO game, they're so infectiously fun.

serbip1

serbip1

Same about South Park ^, right now I'm playing the Splinter Cell games

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Alien: Isolation

f**k this game is spooky

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. I'm only a little way into it and already I'm reminded why I consider this the best game I've ever played. Everything about it is basically perfect.

Also, as an aside - Christ was the first one hard. At first I thought I was just being a pansy struggling so much on crushing difficulty, but the second one is so much more forgiving on the same setting.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 17, 2017, 08:44:27 PM
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. I'm only a little way into it and already I'm reminded why I consider this the best game I've ever played. Everything about it is basically perfect.

Also, as an aside - Christ was the first one hard. At first I thought I was just being a pansy struggling so much on crushing difficulty, but the second one is so much more forgiving on the same setting.

The first game is harder on all difficulties for me, because it has more endless waves of enemies. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed