Concept Artist Daniel Burns Shares Unseen Alien: Paradise Lost Concept Art!

Started by Still Collating..., Apr 26, 2024, 11:25:59 AM

Author
Concept Artist Daniel Burns Shares Unseen Alien: Paradise Lost Concept Art! (Read 1,331 times)

David 9

Oh what we could have had! I wonder if that xeno is the one chasing the Jockeys in Prometheus

Whos_Nick

the Alien pic on his website has a banner that's almost greyed out on the top left, but it says "xenomorph/deacon hybrid"

Prez

YUQI

I need more of this!

Immortan Jonesy

skhellter

hope this version of the script leaks one day

Immortan Jonesy

That would be beyond nice😌🙏

Fulfected

Spoilered because of plot details from the Alien RPG, which people might want to play without plot details being revealed.

Spoiler
As noted earlier in the thread, the concept art has imagery very similar to the vision that a Fulfremmen imparts during the Heart of Darkness Alien RPG scenario.

The RPG is really good at canon welding, and using material from Alien franchise media, including unused concept material. I'm thinking out loud here, but is it possible that the Prometheus saga would have concluded with something akin to the Fulfremmen and the Proto-Hives from the RPG, and that Shaw's fate in Covenant implies she might have been in the process of "Perfection".
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed