Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 958,576 times)

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Kimarhi on Dec 08, 2022, 07:56:26 AMI've been playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint since it has released and STILL haven't beaten all the DLC.  Even though I'm finally to the last one where you have to take over zones for the rebels. 

I'm the opposite though, my adhd brain won't let me focus on one game for long before I move to another.  I remember saying I was going to force myself to prestige at least once in this years MW and made it to like 46 or something and then bailed. 

I'm doing the Amber Ruin event to get the underbarrel shotgun. Some of those sneaky missions were pissing me off. I got rusty judy going guns blazing all the time. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Started Wolfenstein: The New Colossus. Much like the previous one it's managing to be both very funny and incredibly dark, and also a lot of fun to play.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 09, 2022, 09:46:31 PMStarted Wolfenstein: The New Colossus. Much like the previous one it's managing to be both very funny and incredibly dark, and also a lot of fun to play.
I wish I liked that game, but the difficulty just frustrated me

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

It's not been too brutal yet, but I agree the difficulty is kind of at odds with the fact the game also gives you the option to go full guns-akimbo rampaging, which actually just tends to get you killed.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 12, 2022, 09:00:37 AMIt's not been too brutal yet, but I agree the difficulty is kind of at odds with the fact the game also gives you the option to go full guns-akimbo rampaging, which actually just tends to get you killed.
The irony is that BJ is a glass cannon, so sometimes it's better to go guns akimbo, because you might get lucky and clear a room before you're turned into shredded toilet paper.

40 hours into God of War Ragnarok. Still got 1/4 of the game left, I believe.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

EU4

Felt like doing one game, Teutonic Order into Prussia again except instead of Prussian-Livonian Commonwealth it's gonna be Holy Roman Empire diplomacy mission path available in 1.34 update, where I'll strive to eventually become Emperor and then pass reforms to centralize the HRE.

Conquered a swath of Poland for myself, and have 2 vassals which are the Livonian Order and Mazovia that I intend to keep (as opposed to diplo annex).

My biggest war so far was with the Ottomans as I came to the defence of my ally Hungary and Hungary's other ally Muscovy helped too. The war ended in a draw/white peace which is fine by me as the point of helping was keeping the Ottomans in check and the fact that Hungary is no good to me crippled, especially when it seems to be strong enough now to make Austria think twice. There was one huge battle that was really close but the combined Prussian, Hungarian, and Muscovite forces inched out a victory over the Ottomans in the Hungarian mainland and turned the tide in our favor.

Elliott

Elliott

Finally having another go at The Witcher 3, but this time on "Death March!"
I'm making some different choices this go around, just exploring the dialogue in ways that would seem natural coming from myself.

I honestly forgot how intertwined this game gets in some of it's smallest choices. I had a dialogue sequence near the start of the game at the crossroads bar where I interacted with some henchmen and told them I was a Witcher. They immediately were afraid and backed down. After I got control of Geralt again I killed them all because I felt like the choices I made through dialogue alone are what would alter the story and the interactions I have with characters.

Twenty hours later, I come across a cabin with an individual inside and he is being harassed by more henchman from this same man. They want him because he might've cursed their friend. I tell them I'll heal his friend.

They ask how I do that. I tell them I'm a Witcher.

They recognize me as the one that massacred their boys at the Crossroads.

Uh oh.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The PS5 update is supposed to drop sometime, I might replay it then. 

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The fourteenth of December, so right this minute.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Tomorrow still for me.  I knew it was closeish.  Still playing through ME Legendary though, so probably finish that first. 

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Pity about the broken lighting in ME LE, otherwise I would absolutely love it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The only thing I noticed was the lack of closeups on Miranda's FAT ASS that they took out from the original. 

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

2:50 in your girl gets it pretty bad.

In retrospect pretty clear ME2 and ME3 were shit rush jobs based on the significantly inferior Playstation ports.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

@BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 05, 2019, 06:03:00 PMDo you ever feel cursed with exceptionally high standards?

Kradan

Kradan

Perfectionist Queen  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed